Can we serve God?
Give Tithes and Offerings. One of the ways we can serve God is by helping his children, our brothers and sisters, through paying a tithing and a generous fast offering. Money from tithing is used to build God’s kingdom upon the earth. Contributing financially to God’s work is a great way to serve God.
How do I see God working in my life?
In order to see God continuing to work in your life, go to church, study the Bible, and pray, and actively look for what God is saying to you, how He wants you to turn your life around, and how He promises to guide you the whole way.
How do we put God first in everything?
To truly put God first you have to let go of what others think and follow your heart. This means letting go of what your parents, spouse, kids, boss, and friends think. When you put God first, you give yourself a voice. You express yourself in a way that is true to you.
How do you keep your faith strong?
So here are some ways we can get in the FLOW, keep our minds set on the things above, and level out our peaks and valleys.
- Faith – Place our faith actively in God.
- Love – Love God and love others without judgment.
- Obey – Obey God in His timing.
- Worship – Worship God with a thankful heart.
How does God want you to live your life?
God expects us to accept His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, as our Savior. He expects us to give our lives to Him, and in so doing, develop the character of Christ. God wants us to become more like Christ. God expects you to trust Him, Love Him and pattern yourself after His Son, Jesus Christ.
How many hours should we pray?
Because prayer can do all the things that God can do. But I advise you to start little, maybe with 15 minutes/day and then shoot for consistency for at least three weeks or 21 days. Then after that, incrementally increase it until you can’t increase it any more.
How do you pray often?
- But, how do you and I do this??
- How Can I Pray MORE Often and MORE Easily?
- First… Say “Good Morning” to the Lord.
- Second… Acknowledge God as you begin your day.
- Fourth… Spend a few moments at the first of your day in the Bible–reading, learning, and taking some notes.
How can we serve Jesus?
Go to church always and serve God. It is where we can praise His name and thank Him for His goodness in our life. Be willing to understand and help those who lack faith. Be a shepherd like He was. Take care of His people and ask Him to empower you each day.
What is a good life Bible verse?
1 Timothy 6:18-19. “Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.”
How can I be a good servant of God?
BECOMING A SUCCESSFUL SERVANT OF GOD
- Develop a SERVANT MENTALITY. This is the first step in becoming a successful servant.
- Have a DETERMINATION to serve. It is not enough just to have a servant’s mentality – you must be determined to serve –you must be determined to help.
- Commit to FOLLOWING GOD.
- Start serving WHERE YOU ARE.
How many times should we pray per day?
From the time of the early Church, the practice of seven fixed prayer times have been taught; in Apostolic Tradition, Hippolytus instructed Christians to pray seven times a day “on rising, at the lighting of the evening lamp, at bedtime, at midnight” and “the third, sixth and ninth hours of the day, being hours …
Why is it important to pray essay?
Prayer binds us with God and brings us nearer to Him. Prayer is a must because; it gives us strength and courage to face our life problems. It gives us peace of mind, comfort and consolation. Prayer to God is also necessary because, it has magic power.
How can I serve God daily?
Volunteer in your community. Volunteering is another great way to serve God and can be done in many ways. You can volunteer at a local food shelter or soup kitchen. You can also serve God through cleaning up your neighborhood or being part of a neighborhood watch, and protecting those in your community you love.
How do I serve God at work?
The way to serve God at work is to…
- Further social justice in the world.
- Be personally honest and evangelize your colleagues.
- Do skillful, excellent work.
- Create beauty.
- Work from a Christian motivation to glorify God, seeking to engage and influence culture to that end.