Does Shaw track browsing history?
The BlueCurve Gateway does not record or track any of your online activity.
How do I access Shaw Webmail?
You can access Shaw Webmail through your Internet browser (eg. Chrome or Safari) at https://webmail.shaw.ca. You can log-in using your @shaw.ca email address and your email password.
Can you keep your email address if you leave Shaw?
you have to call Shaw and reactivate your email only and re add your address you had before and use your new telus account to transfer all your email. Shaw will will 4.95 for setting it up and then once you done all your transfers. you can delete your Shaw email or leave it on for 4.95 or whichever you prefer.
How do I retrieve old Shaw emails?
Recover deleted emails
- Go to webmail.shaw.ca.
- Log in using your email and password.
- Right-click on your Trash folder and select Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the email that you want to recover, then click Recover To.
- Search for, choose, or create a folder you want to move the email to (eg.
- Click OK.
How can I see who is using my WiFi Shaw?
How to identify a device
- Go to the Devices section in BlueCurve Home.
- If the device is connected to your home network, there should be a green dot indicating that it’s online, which may also help with identifying what device it is.
- Access the hostname or MAC address in your device’s settings.
What does Shaw Blue Curve do?
Overview. BlueCurve Home is a digital dashboard to manage your home WiFi network and connected home. You can self-install and set up your WiFi environment in minutes, find your WiFi password, know who’s online, and troubleshoot issues.
How do I download emails from Shaw Webmail?
Log in to Webmail with your username and password. Click Preferences in the toolbar at the top of your Inbox. Click Import/Export in the menu on the left side of the screen, Under Export, select one type of file to export (Account, Calendar or Contacts).
Can you have telus and Shaw in the same house?
Yes you can have telus optic tv and Shaw internet together.
How do I retrieve old emails from webmail?
Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Webmail account.
- Right click on the folder Trash.
- Choose the option Recover deleted emails.
- From the list, select the emails that you want to recover.
- Then click on the button Recover to folder.
- Choose the folder that the emails should be recovered to.