Does Zain work in Jordan?
Today over 7,200 employees provide a comprehensive range of market-leading mobile voice and data services to a base of over 50.9 million active customers as of March 31, 2022. We operate as Zain in Kuwait, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and South Sudan.
How do I check my balance on Zain Jordan?
– You can know the number of remaining free minutes via * 116 * 1 # and to know about free internet bundles and messages via * 116 * 2 # or through Zain Jo app.
How can I check my Zain number?
To check your Zain number, dial *144#, then tap the call button. You will get a popup message containing your Zain number.
What is the code for Zain?
|Local minutes (prepaid)||*440#|
|Change IVR Password||*193#|
|Check Tariff Name||*113#|
How can I talk to Zain customer care?
Please do not hesitate to contact us through: 1-Zain Customer services by calling 959 or 0590000959 from other operators.
How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
The sender must follow the steps below for a successful balance transfer from Zain prepaid sim to another Zain prepaid sim.
- Open a new text message.
- Type ‘ BT (space) number to transfer (space) amount of Riyals you want to send. ‘
- Send it to 702702.
- For example, ‘ BT 0591234567 20 ‘ and send it to 720720.
How can I check my Zain postpaid or prepaid?
How to get this Service:
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How can I recharge my Zain internet from main balance?
Zain offers many simple ways to recharge lines, among them is using recharge cards, by dialing *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by # and pressing the dial button. This will automatically charge their lines.
How can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
How can I check my Zain postpaid sim or prepaid?
How can I talk to Zain customer care Bahrain?
How can I check my Zain postpaid SIM or prepaid?