How can I be a topper?
How to be a Topper in Studies
- Avoid last moment preparation.
- Choose best for life, not best for you.
- You need a plan.
- Don’t be mediocre.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Give priority to study.
- Choose the study as interest.
- Inclination towards the study.
How can I get full marks in exam?
- Try not to worry about bad marks on previous exams.
- Make notes while studying.
- Make a list of all the things you need to do to study for each subject, and how long you think it will take you.
- Have a good night’s sleep and wake up early in the morning to go over the topic.
Is studying 7 hours a day enough?
Study for 7 to 8 hrs per day is very difficult for who don’t study not more than 3 hours. In starting days you will study 7–8 hrs easily but after 1 week you are not unable to study at least four hours per day. So, you must have to increase your time with small changes(say increase 1 hour).
How can I study and never forget?
Yvonne suggests six simple tips to help improve memory:
- Write it down, say it aloud. As soon as you’ve jotted something down and the brain has acknowledged that word or phrase, a connection has been made.
- One thing at a time. Concentrate.
- Use visual prompts.
- Train your brain.
- Stimulate the grey matter.
- Get some exercise.
How do you score 100 in all subjects?
5 tips to score 100 per cent in CBSE board exam
- Plan your schedule: Now, as you know your weak areas, your agenda should be to give extra time to tackle those difficult lessons and transform them to strong ones.
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I cheat in online test?
10 Unique Ways Students Cheat in Online Exams
- Screen Sharing/Reflection:
- Using High-Tech Equipment:
- Mobiles Phones:
- Auto Coding Software:
- Navigation Offers:
- Use of External Devices:
- Their family and friends are present in the room:
Why is studying so boring?
It didn’t want to learn those things which it think as not important and thus we don’t have any interest, so it becomes boring and tedious. Doing work more than our capacity can exhaust us and and this same principle applies to our brain. Our brain also requires some rest as it’s not a machine.
Is it possible enjoy studying?
In the end, learning to enjoy studying can matter even more than learning to study well. If you can enjoy the challenge and begin to see what you’re learning in a more positive light, you’ll be able to start performing better as well.
How can I improve my memory?
Proven ways to protect memory include following a healthy diet, exercising regularly, not smoking, and keeping blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar in check. Living a mentally active life is important, too. Just as muscles grow stronger with use, mental exercise helps keep mental skills and memory in tone.
How many hours a day should you study?
Study Time Around 1-2 hours per day. Rule of Thumb: 2 hours of study per 1 hour of class; if going full time (12 hours), that equals 24 hours of studying per week, AND don’t forget your part-time or full-time job! That could easily add up to more than 40 hours a week!
How can I learn quickly?
10 Proven Ways to Learn Faster
- Take notes with pen and paper.
- Have effective note-taking skills.
- Distributed practice.
- Study, sleep, more study.
- Modify your practice.
- Try a mnemonic device.
- Use brain breaks to restore focus.
- Stay hydrated.
Is 2 hours of studying enough?
The consensus among universities is that for every hour spent in class, students should spend approximately 2-3 hours studying. If your class is an hour-long once a week, you need to study that material 2-3 hours per day. Many experts say the best students spend between 50-60 hours of studying per week.
How can I cheat in exam?
Taping notes on your thigh, then covering it up with your shorts or skirt is a tried-and-true cheating trick that does work most of the time. All you need to do is to make sure that your execution is perfect so you don’t get caught and actually get to put down the right answers.
Why do I forget what I studied?
The most common reason why students forget is because the material is under learned. To remember something, it must first be learned, that is, stored in long-term memory. If you don’t do what is necessary to get information into your long-term memory, you have under learned the material and forgetting is normal.
How can I learn 5 chapters in 2 hours?
Here’s how to make the most of your cram session and study for your test in an hour or less.
- Find a Quiet Study Space. If you’re at school, head to the library or a quiet classroom.
- Review Your Study Guide.
- Crack Open the Textbook.
- Review Notes, Quizzes and Assignments.
- Quiz Yourself.
- Write Down Your Mnemonic Devices.
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
You’ll be cool, calm, collected and most of all, prepared, so you can maximise your performance and ace the exam.
- Make sure you’ve studied all that you can.
- Get your stuff ready.
- Plan something to look forward to after the exam.
- Set an alarm.
- Have a good breakfast.
- Be on time (or even early)