How can I download WhatsApp on my PC?
Download WhatsApp Desktop
- In your computer’s browser, go to the WhatsApp Download page, then download the .exe or . dmg file.
- Once the download is complete, open the .exe or . dmg file and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
How do I install WhatsApp on Windows 10?
How to download WhatsApp on Windows 10 mobile
- Launch the Store from your home screen or from All apps. It’s blue and looks like a shopping bag.
- Tap the search button on the top right of the screen.
- Type WhatsApp in the field.
- Tap WhatsApp in the search results.
- Tap Install.
- Once downloaded, tap open.
How can I install WhatsApp for free?
To download WhatsApp
- Go to the Google Play Store, then search for WhatsApp Messenger. Tap INSTALL.
- Open WhatsApp and continue to the next screen by agreeing to our Terms of Service.
- Register your phone number.
- If a backup of your chat history was found and you would like to restore it, choose Restore.
- Enter your name.
Can I use WhatsApp on my desktop computer?
WhatsApp can be used on your desktop without a browser. To install WhatsApp Desktop on your computer, download it from the Microsoft Store, Apple App Store, or WhatsApp website.
How can I use WhatsApp on PC without phone?
Method 1: Use WhatsApp on Browser By Pairing Phone
- Step 1: Go To WhatsApp Web.
- Step 2: Pair Your Phone with WhatsApp Web.
- Step 1: Download WhatsApp.
- Step 3: Pair Your Phone with WhatsApp Web.
- Step 1: Download Any Emulator (BlueStacks)
- Step 2: Install Emulator on Your PC.
- Step 3: Download WhatsApp on BlueStacks.
How can I download WhatsApp on my PC without phone?
Download and Install Whatsapp Messenger on your PC from Google Play Store….Once in BlueStacks,
- Open up Google Play Store and download WhatsApp.
- Enter your Whatsapp phone number.
- Activate Whatsapp with the activation code sent as SMS to your mobile number.
- That’s it. Enjoy all the way!
Can I use WhatsApp in Windows 10?
The official WhatsApp client is finally available for Windows desktop, meaning Windows 10 and Windows 11 users can now use WhatsApp on Windows desktop without having to open a web browser.
Is WhatsApp available for Windows 10 PC?
The WhatsApp Beta app is now available for download for Windows 10 (version 18632.0 or higher) and 11 users. To get it: Download it from its Microsoft Store listing and tap on Get. The Microsoft Store will open up on your PC.
How do I install WhatsApp?
- Go to the app or play store on your phone.
- Tap on ‘Install’ and then ‘Accept’ to give WhatsApp the permissions it requires to run.
- Once the download is complete, tap on ‘Open’ to open up the app.
- You will be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service.
- You now need to verify your phone number.
What is lock app?
List of the best apps
- Private Zone.
- Hexlock App Lock & Photo Vault.
- AppLock – Fingerprint.
- Messenger and Chat Lock.
- Fingerprint Login: PassKey Password & Apps Lock.
- Smart AppLock.
- Lock for Whats Messenger.
How can I use WhatsApp on desktop without phone?
You can use emulators like Andy or BlueStacks to use WhatsApp on your computer.
- Go to Andy Android Emulator’s website and click on ‘Download’.
- Now, click on the downloaded file to install the emulator.
- Follow the download instructions and provide the required permissions to the emulator.
How can I install WhatsApp on Windows 10 without phone?
Method 3: Use WhatsApp on PC Without Phone
- Step 1: Download Any Emulator (BlueStacks) Go to www.bluestacks.com in your preferred internet browser.
- Step 2: Install Emulator on Your PC. Open the file BlueStacks Installer you just downloaded.
- Step 3: Download WhatsApp on BlueStacks. Open BlueStacks and then Playstore.