How can I recharge Ncell for free?
Dial *102*PIN number of recharge card# and then press the call button. Dial 90012 and then enter the PIN number of your recharge card.
How can I get loan in Ncell?
How to take a loan/Saapati in Ncell?
- Go to your mobile call and dial *9988# (USSD method) Using USSD method, you need to dial *9988# on your mobile.
- You will get several options for loan Saapati like Balance, Data, and Voice.
- Get a confirmation for successful loan transfer in Ncell.
- Confirm the balance or packages.
How can I retrieve my Ncell recharge card?
You can call 9005 and provide the serial number of damaged card and atleast 4 digits from the visible PIN number….Frequently Asked Questions
- Type *102* fullowed by 16 digit recharge card pin no and press # then dial.
- SMS recharge PIN number to 90012.
- Use Ncell App/E-care.
How can I extend my Ncell expiry date?
Try *903# for Ncell SIM expire date check. Inserted the Ncell sim card into my phone yesterday and it was working fine.
How can I get 1GB free data in Ncell?
Ncell launches new version of Ncell App to empower customers
- 1GB data for free to customers who download the self-service app for the first time.
- Easy online rechange, voice and data packs subscription.
- Facility for registering complaints.
- Service activation and deactivation facility.
How can I recharge my number in Nepal?
There are just 4 simple steps; Enter Number, Select Operator, Select or fill the amount details & click on Recharge and Payment. The service allows everyone to add funds through bank accounts using e-banking service.
What is Ncell loan code?
Ncell Saapati – Dial *9988# and get instant balance refill worth Rs. 20 and pay back later. You can get the loan of Rs. 20 when your balance is Rs.
How can I buy MB in Ncell?
To take the data pack in Ncell from the USSD code, you need to follow the following methods. Dial *17123# on the keypad and make a call. The call is automatically redirected to the Ncell data pack buying service. Choose any one of the data pack with a validity period of your desire and click send.
How can I check Ncell balance?
Procedure to check the balance in Ncell SIM
- From USSD, you need to dial either *101# or *901# and press call to get the balance on your screen.
- From SMS, you need to send a blank message or any text to 90011.
- From calling an IVR service, you need to call 9001 and dial 1 for the balance.
Does ncell SIM expire?
If you do not use the number for six months, the number goes to Pre-deactivate state. In order to reactivate the number, you can visit nearby Ncell center or Ncell Shop with the valid original document. Reactivation charge is Rs. 100.”
How do I activate my ncell SIM card?
Please dial *17129# and follow the instruction to activate the required packs. Recharge account – to recharge the account, customer needs to dial *102* followed by the Recharge PIN Number# and then press the dialing key.