How can I renew my Indian passport in Japan?
Indian passport can be renewed at Indian Embassy in Japan.
- Step 1: Submit the online form for passport renewal.
- 1.2 You can choose the button Online Registration Form (Please do this from PC)
- Important: a temporary application ID will be displayed on the form.
Does India have an Embassy in Japan?
The embassy of India in Tokyo is located at 2-2-11 Kudan Minami, Chiyoda-ku and can be contacted by telephone on 3-3262 2391 – 97 as well as by email [email protected]. The consular section shares location as well as telephone number and email address with the embassy.
Who is the Indian ambassador to Japan?
. Sanjay Kumar Verma
Amb. Sanjay Kumar Verma is an officer of the 1988 batch of Indian Foreign Service (IFS).
How many embassy are there in India?
The capital of India, New Delhi hosts 150 embassies/high commissions and 18 other representations in India. Many embassies in India are dual accredited to nearby nations of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Maldives. Honorary Consulates are excluded from this listing.
How can I renew my Indian passport online?
- Register through the Passport Seva Online Portal.
- Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id.
- Click “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link.
- Fill in the required details in the form and submit.
Can I travel back to India with expired Indian passport?
Airline will deny you boarding with expired passport. Only thing you can do is go to nearest Indian embassy and renew the passport. It can take two weeks. If it is urgent to travel, you can directly approach the consulate and they will provide an emergency document that is valid only for returning to India.
How do I contact the Japanese embassy?
Japan Information & Culture Center
- OPEN: Monday – Friday (See Embassy Holidays Below)
- HOURS: 9:00am-5:00pm.
- PHONE: 202-238-6900.
- E-MAIL: [email protected].
Is Japan visa free for Indian?
Do Indians need a visa for Japan? Yes, it is compulsory for all Indian passport holders to get a visa to visit Japan.
Can an Indian go to Japan?
Japan is often a top destination for both tourism and business travel. Indian citizens who wish to visit Japan require a visa. The temporary visitor visa grants Indian nationals permission to stay in Japan for up to 90 days.