How do I contact the attorney general of Oregon?
Main DOJ Referral Line: 503-378-4400
- Office of the Attorney General. Media Inquiries: 503-378-6002.
- Child Support. General Information:
- Consumer Protection. Toll-Free Consumer Hotline:
- Charitable Activities. General Information: 971-673-1880.
- Crime Victim and Survivor Services. General Information: 503-378-5348.
- For the Media.
How do I file a complaint with the Oregon Attorney General?
Attorney General’s Consumer Hotline
- Toll-Free: 1-877-877-9392, 8:30 – 4:30, Monday-Friday.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Fill out the online Consumer Complaint Form »
Who is the attorney general in Oregon?
Ellen Rosenblum (Democratic Party)Oregon / Attorney generalEllen F. Rosenblum is an American lawyer and politician who has served as the Oregon Attorney General since 2012. She is the first female state attorney general in Oregon’s history, and previously was a judge on the Oregon Court of Appeals from 2005 to 2011. Wikipedia
What is the role of the attorney general in Oregon?
The attorney general represents the state of Oregon in all legal matters and also provides written legal opinions when requested by the governor, any state agency official or any member of the legislature. The attorney general does not give legal advice to any other entity.
Who is the assistant attorney general in Oregon?
Lisa Udland, Deputy Attorney General.
How do I contact a DOJ?
U.S. Department of Justice
- Website: Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Contact: Contact the Department of Justice. Directory of Department Officials.
- Email: AskDOJ@usdoj.gov.
- Phone Number: 1-202-514-2000.
- Forms: Department of Justice Forms.
What is the Oregon Consumer Protection Act?
The UTPA provides individuals with a right to sue for deceptive practices with the sale of real estate, goods, or services.
Who is the assistant Attorney General in Oregon?
Who is DOJ head?
Attorney General Merrick B. Garland was sworn in as the 86th Attorney General of the United States on March 11, 2021. As the nation’s chief law enforcement officer, Attorney General Garland leads the Justice Department’s 115,000 employees, who work across the United States and in more than 50 countries worldwide.