How do I ignore errors in Impdp?
Try using the exclude=user to the impdp (or expdp command), and this will ignore errors because user objects already exist. For a ORA-31684 error on tables, you can use the table_exists_action parameter which tells Oracle to use the new DDL definitions instead of the DDL inside the import data file.
How do you exclude parameters in Expdp?
If the expdp exclude parameter is used directly from the command line (and not in a parameter file (parfile)), the special characters (quote marks) in the exclude clause may need to be escaped with backslash (\) character. Because of this, it is recommended that you always use a parameter file (parfile).
How do I drop a user in Oracle?
- Use the DROP USER statement to remove a database user and optionally remove the user’s objects. When you drop a user, Oracle Database also purges all of that user’s schema objects from the recycle bin.
What is exclude STATISTICS in Expdp?
We have used EXCLUDE=STATISTICS option in export data pump (expdp). When importing (impdp) to new database, you have noticed some missing INDEXES in target. If we remove EXCLUDE=STATISTICS option, then we can match all indexes.
How do I Expdp multiple schemas?
Data Pump Schema Mode.
- Step1: Create a Directory. Create a directory anywhere in your system and name it whatever you want.
- Step 2: Create Directory Object and grant it mandatory privilege. 2.1.
- Step 3: Export the Schema. Now everything is set and user HR can perform the export using expdp data pump utility.
How can I check my Impdp status?
How to check the progress of export or import Jobs
- Step1> Find the Export/Import Job Name. You can find the datapump job information from DBA_DATAPUMP_JOBS or USER_DATAPUMP_JOBS view.
- Step2>Attach to the Job and check status. One you get the Export/Import Job Name attach the job and check its status.
What does drop user cascade do?
The Oracle DROP USER CASCADE command drops a user and all owned objects. The user will not be dropped and an error message will be returned if you a user owns objects and you fail to use the Oracle DROP USER CASCADE command.
How do I drop a schema?
DROP SCHEMA removes schemas from the database. A schema can only be dropped by its owner or a superuser. Note that the owner can drop the schema (and thereby all contained objects) even if they do not own some of the objects within the schema.