How do I install AWStats?
Installing and configuring AwStats
- Install the AwStats package.
- Enable the CGI module in Apache.
- Restart Apache.
- Duplicate the AwStats default configuration file to one with your domain name.
- Edit the your AwStats domain name configuration file.
- Update the settings shown below.
- Save and close the file.
What is AWStats Apache?
AWStats (Advanced Web Statistics) is a freely available analytics tool that is used to generate web/FTP/mail statistics by analyzing the available logs in a server. AWStats produces outputs in the form of an easily readable graphical format. This can easily be installed on a Linux-based server.
How install AWStats on Nginx?
- Install Awstats.
- Formatting Nginx log. Optional step.
- Creating a configuration file for each vhost. The official method. The DRY method. What to put in the conf files. Tune the global settings.
- Computing data. Solution #1. Solution #2.
- Building the html reports.
- Exposing awstats.
- Beautifying the url.
- Protecting the stats.
How do I install AWStats on IIS?
- Download, Install ActivePerl.
- Download AWStats.
- Setup DNS (Optional)
- Setup IIS Site.
- Configure App Pool as 32 bit.
- Setup Perl Handler, approve isapi.
- Setup AWStats conf files.
- Enable frequent updates.
How reliable is AWStats?
AWStats maintains a list of IPs that belong to spiders or crawlers, but this list might not always be exhaustive, so, it is not cent per cent accurate. AWStats counts users by their IP addresses while Google analytics uses browser specific cookies for reporting the same.
Where is AWStats data stored?
AWStats statistics database files are saved in directory defined by the DirData parameter in configuration file. With data in log file “/pathtoyourlog/yourlog.
How do I read AWStats?
Using AWStats to View Website Visitor Statistics in cPanel Log in to cPanel. In the “Metrics” section, click the “Awstats” link or icon. If there are multiple domains in your account, you will be prompted to choose the domain for which you would like to see stats. Click the “View” link for the domain.
How do I install awstats on Windows Server?
Go to your Downloads folder and click on the downloaded file. Go to your Downloads folder and click on the downloaded file. Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file. Click Yes on the system dialog window to approve the start of your Avast installation.
What is AWStats in cPanel?
AWStats is a free application that is powerful and packed with tools that generates advance statistics of Web, Ftp and Mail server graphically. AWStats works as a CGI and shows you all information contained in logs via graphical web pages.
What is pages and hits in AWStats?
Pages: total number of pages viewed by visitors. Hits: total number of data chunks delivered to visitor, a single page would count as two hits if it contained text and a graphic. 206 Hits: partially downloaded files due to such events as viewing a few pages of a PDF file in the browser or interrupted downloads.
Does Windows Server 2012 R2 come with antivirus?
How To Install Microsoft Security Essentials In Windows Server 2012 R2. Windows Defender has been built into Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 by default to provide protection against malware, however there is no such default program installed in the Windows server operating system.
How do I enable AWStats in cPanel?
- First, login into WHM panel,
- Navigate to Server Configuration → Tweak Settings.
- Search for the “awstats” → In the Stats Programs → You could see “Enable Awstats Stats” → Select “On” option.
- To save the changes, click on Save.
- Now you should be able to access awstats option within cPanel → Metrics → Awstats.