How do I log into St George?
- Select Get Started. Enter your card number or account number, and date of birth – and select Continue.
- Enter your phone number to receive your Secure Code. Enter the Secure Code and select Authenticate.
- Select your Security Number and password, and re-enter to Confirm.
- Your registration is now complete!
How do I check my St George auto loan balance?
In Internet Banking
- Logon to Internet Banking. On the left-hand menu, select Manage my accounts.
- Under Statements & balances, select Proof of balance.
- Select the account, then Create Report.
What is my St George User ID?
To login for the first time you will need: UserID – Sent to the email address you nominated when registering. Temporary password – Sent via an SMS text message to your nominated mobile number.
Is there a St George App?
Our Mobile apps and mobile site (when searching via browser stgeorge.com.au) are available on a wide range of devices with Android and iOS operating systems.
What is a customer access number?
Your Customer Access Number (CAN) is the number you were given when you first registered to use online services with Centrelink and the Family Assistance Office.
How do I get my bank statement online St George?
They’re a quick, convenient and environmentally friendly way to receive your statements. It’s easy to switch to eStatements with Internet Banking. Simply select ‘Manage my accounts’. Then click on ‘switch to eStatements’.
How do I find my car loan details?
Answer provided by
- Through your lender. If you remember the name of your lender, you can contact them directly and speak to a representative regarding your loan’s details.
- Through a loan balance calculator. Generally each of these sites will ask you for your overall loan amount, your interest rate, and your loan period.
How do I find my St George access number?
View your Customer Access Number (CAN)
- Step 1: Sign in to Internet Banking.
- Step 2: Choose ‘Security, SMS & email alerts’ from the left hand navigation.
- Step 3: Your Customer Access Number will be displayed above the change password boxes.
What is your customer access number?
How do I transfer money from St George App?
To make a transfer or payment simple:
- Open St. George Mobile Banking;
- Tap ‘Transfer & pay’ from the home screen. You’ll be prompted to logon;
- Select the account you would like to pay from;
- Select who to pay (you can also search for the payee), enter the amount and payment date.
How do I set up St George mobile banking?
Register on mobile or tablet
- Download the St.
- Enter your card or account number and date of birth and select Continue.
- Select a phone number to receive your Secure Code.
- Enter the Secure Code and select Authenticate.
- Set and confirm your Security Number and Password.
- Your registration is complete.