How do I remove my Samsung account from GT S5830I?
Click on the account you want to unlink from this device. 5- Fifth step: The data linked from this Google account (or the one you have selected) to the Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I will appear. Press “Remove account” to continue.
How do I wipe my Samsung GT?
Turn off your phone, then press and hold the Power/Bixby key and Volume Up key, then press and hold the Power key. Release the keys when the Android mascot appears. When the Android system recovery menu appears, use the Volume Down key to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power/Bixby key to proceed.
How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Ace GT S5830I password?
Step 1: After multiple wrong attempts, you will get “Forgot Pattern” or “Forgot PIN/Password” option. Step 2: Tap on it, and then select “Answer Questions” option. Step 3: You will be presented with your Google security questions which you have added in your account. Answer them accordingly.
How do you do a soft reset on a Samsung phone?
How to soft reset your device
- To reboot your device, press and hold the power button and the volume down button on the side of your device until the screen turns off.
- Your device will automatically reboot.
- If you are asked to enter your PIN, enter your PIN code and tap OK.
- Swipe up to unlock your device.
How do I download WhatsApp on my Samsung Galaxy Ace GT S5830I?
To install WhatsApp in your Galaxy Ace S5830I you have several options, if you Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I has the app store “Play Store” looks for its icon and clicks on it. 2- Second step: At the top of the Play Store application store there is a search engine, click on it and type “WhatsApp”.
How do I reset my ace 3 Fitbit?
- Open the settings app on your Fitbit.
- Tap Clear user data.
- Press and hold the screen for 3 seconds and then release. Your activity tracker will vibrate and show a watch face. Your tracker is reset and your data is wiped.