How do I reset my Samsung Galaxy S to factory settings?
How do I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy S?
- Back up all the media, text messages, etc that you wish to save. This can be done through Kies on your PC.
- Touch the Menu key on your device.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Privacy.
- Touch Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset device.
- Touch Erase everything.
How do I reset my Galaxy S2 if I forgot my password?
To reset your phone:
- Turn your phone off.
- Hold the volume down key.
- Turn your phone on.
- Using the volume down key, highlight Clear Storage and press the power key to select.
- Press the volume up key. The reset is now complete.
How do I unlock my galaxy S2 without losing my data?
3 Ways on How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy without Losing Data
- Enter a wrong lock screen password or pattern 5 times.
- Wait about 30 seconds and click the option “Forgotten Pattern”.
- Enter a backup PIN or your Google account login.
- You phone will be unlocked. And you can draw a new unlock pattern for your device.
How do I completely wipe my Android phone?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. You’ll be asked to confirm, and it may take a few minutes to complete the process. Start by backing up your Android phone, then remove any MicroSD cards and your SIM card. Android has an anti-theft measure called Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
What is the difference between hard reset and factory reset?
A factory reset relates to the rebooting of the entire system, while hard resets relates to the resetting of any hardware in the system. Factory Reset: Factory resets are generally done to remove the data entirely from a device, the device is to be started again and requires the need of re installation of the software.
How to fix dead Samsung Galaxy S2?
Find a blunt,narrow object. It’s best to use a stylus made for screens,but if you don’t have one,you can try a pen cap or even the
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S2 Tmobile t989?
Firstly try to shutdown or power off your device with the help of the power button.
How to reset Samsung Gear S2 classic?
Press and hold the Power/Home button (bottom button located on the right edge) until the options menu appears then release.
How to reset the Gear S2?
Ensure the Gear S2 is powered off.