Table of Contents
How do I Unshare a Google document?
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Click Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, click the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, click Save.
How do you delete downloaded documents on iPhone?
To remove files from the download list, you can tap the Clear button. This will clear all of your download lists. If you want to remove items individually, find the item that you want to remove and then swipe left and then tap the red Delete button.
How do you delete a file that Cannot be deleted?
Method 2. Delete the File/Folder with Command Prompt
- Press the Windows key + R and type cmd to open the Command Prompt or just search for Command Prompt at the start.
- In the Command Prompt, enter del and location of folder or file you want to delete, and press “Enter” (for example del c:sers\JohnDoe\Desktop\text.
How do I remove the page number from the last page in Google Docs?
Remove a header or footer On your computer, open a document in Google Docs. Double-click the header or footer you want to remove. Remove header or Remove footer.
How can I delete a blank page in Word 2007?
To delete a blank page, select the page break at the end of the page, and then press DELETE. You can select and delete a single page of content anywhere in your document. Place your cursor anywhere in the page of content that you want to delete.
How do I permanently delete files from my Android phone?
The app that lets you permanently erase deleted files is called Secure Eraser, and it’s available for free on the Google Play Store. To begin, search the app by name and get it installed, or head directly to the install page at the following link: Install Secure Eraser for free from the Google Play Store.
How do I delete from drive on Iphone?
Delete Files: If you want to delete files from Google Drive on iOS device, open “Google Drive” app on your device. To delete multiple files, tap and hold the file to select it and tap the icon on other files to select them. Tap “Trash” icon located at the bottom on the screen.
How do I delete something from my drive?
How to delete files from Google Drive on Android
- Launch the Google Drive app on your device.
- Tap the three-dot menu at the right of the file you want to remove.
- Scroll down the menu that appears to locate the Remove option and tap Remove.
How do I permanently delete files from my iPhone?
How to delete Files permanently
- Open the Files app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Reveal the sidebar in the app by tapping the Browse button.
- Tap Recently Deleted from the sidebar.
- Tap Select in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Delete All at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm that you wish to delete the files.
Why can’t I remove documents from Google Docs?
Right-click on the file and select “Share.” See if there are any public share settings that have a slider that you can turn off by moving the slider to the left. If there are, that should remove the document from the Docs home screen. If there aren’t, try the other option above instead.
How do you delete a sheet in numbers on iPhone?
Delete a spreadsheet in Numbers on iPad
- Open Numbers, and if a spreadsheet is already open, tap Spreadsheets in the top-left corner to see all your spreadsheets.
- Touch and hold the spreadsheet thumbnail, lift your finger, then tap Delete. To delete a spreadsheet shared with you by someone else (so that it can no longer be recovered), tap Delete Now.
How do I delete a blank page in Word Online?
Delete a blank page
- Click Edit Document > Edit in Word for the web.
- Empty paragraphs appear as blank lines in your document. To remove them, just select them and delete them. (A paragraph in Word is any text that ends with a hard return.)
- To delete a page break, click it to select it, and then press Delete.
How do I permanently delete videos from my iPhone?
Here’s how to delete photos permanently:
- Open Photos and tap the Albums tab.
- Tap the Recently Deleted album, then tap Select.
- Tap the photos or videos that you want to delete or tap Delete All.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do you delete documents from iCloud?
Delete files and folders from the iCloud website
- Open iCloud.com in a browser.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Click “iCloud Drive.”
- To delete a folder, select it and then click the Delete icon.
- To delete files, double-click a folder.
- Hold down CTRL while clicking each file.
- Select the Delete icon.
How do I delete an extra page in Word Mobile?
Follow these three simple steps to delete one or multiple pages in Microsoft Word:
- Long press anywhere on your mobile phone screen to toggle the select mode.
- Select the page[s] or content that you want to delete.
- Press delete to erase the page from your word document.
How do you delete Word documents on iPhone?
To delete a file from your iPad or iPhone:
- Tap Open and tap the service in which you saved the file (OneDrive, Dropbox, or a team site). If you have a file open, tap Back first.
- Find the file you want to delete and tap File actions. > Delete.
How do I delete documents?
- Open your phone’s Files app .
- Tap a file.
- Tap Delete Delete. If you don’t see the Delete icon, tap More. Delete .
Can you permanently delete files stored in the cloud?
For most backup and file sharing services, you can delete files either locally (on the device through which you access the files) or directly on the cloud server, usually through a browser or app. From the Deleted Files folder, you can either restore the file or permanently delete it.
How do I delete a word document in Windows 10?
Open a File Explorer window. + E. Locate the file that you want to delete. Select the file and press your Delete key, or click Delete on the Home tab of the ribbon.
How do I delete an extra page on Google Docs?
Here’s how to do it.
- Position your cursor at the end of the previous page and hit ‘Delete. ‘
- If the above action doesn’t work, try highlighting the blank page and hit the ‘Delete’ button again.
How do you delete a page in Goodnotes?
Here’s how it works:
- Open that document from your library.
- Tap on the thumbnail view (four-square icon).
- Tap the Select button in the upper right.
- Tap on the pages you want to delete.
- Tap Trash at the top.
How do I delete a blank page from a resume on Google Docs?
Option 1: Just hit Delete So before you try anything more involved, just put your cursor at the end of the text on the page before and hit Delete. In some cases, this will work perfectly. You can also sometimes just highlight the blank page and delete it.