How do you add a border in Microsoft Word 2010?
How to Insert Page Border in Word 2010
- Navigate to Page Layout and click page Borders.
- Select a border type from the Setting icons along the left side of the dialog box: None-Turns off all borders.
- On the Style list, select a line style.
- On the Color list, select a line color.
- On the Width list, select a line thickness.
- Click OK to accept the new border.
How much is PT in CM?
1 Point (pt) is equal to 0.centimeter (cm).
How do I change inches to cm in Word 2007?
In the Word Options interface, the menu section below we select Advanced . At the right interface, the reader looks to the Display section. At the bottom, Show measurements in units of item, click on the drop down arrow and select Centimeters . Finally click OK to save the change.
How do I set margins in cm 2007?
Change the default margins of your Word 2007 documents
- In the ribbon, click the Page Layout tab.
- Click the Margins tool in the Page Setup group.
- Click Custom Margins.
- Change your right and left margins to one inch.
- Click the Default button.
- Click Yes.
How do I change the PT in Word?
Changing Measurement Units
- Display the Word Options dialog box.
- Click Advanced at the left side of the dialog box.
- Scroll through the available options until you see the Display section.
- Using the Show Measurements in Units Of drop-down list, select the units of measurement you want used by default.
- Click on OK.
How do you do spacing in Word?
Change the line spacing in a portion of the document
- Select the paragraphs you want to change.
- Go to Home > Line and Paragraph Spacing.
- Choose the number of line spaces you want or select Line Spacing Options, and then select the options you want under Spacing.
How do I change the units in Microsoft Word 2007?
Word 2007: How To Change the Measurement Units
- Click the Office Button.
- Click the Word Options button.
- Select Advanced in the left pane.
- Scroll down to the Display section.
- Use the Show measurements in units of dropdown to select from Inches, Centimeters, Millimeters, Points, or Picas.
- Click OK.
How do I put a border around a picture in Word 2007?
Click to select the picture. Go to Format | Borders And Shading. (In Word 2007, on the Home tab in the Paragraph group, click the down arrow of the Borders And Shading tool and select Borders And Shading.) On the Borders tab, click Shadow under Setting.
How do I insert border in Word?
Add a border to a page
- Go to Design > Page Borders.
- Make selections for how you want the border to look.
- To adjust the distance between the border and the edge of the page, select Options. Make your changes and select OK.
- Select OK.
What is PT in Word?
The term “font” refers to the general shape of a character. Font sizes are measured in points; 1 point (abbreviated pt) is equal to 1/72 of an inch. The point size refers to the height of a character. Thus, a 12-pt font is 1/6 inch in height. The default font size in Microsoft Word 2010 is 11 pts.
How do I change page layout in Word 2007?
Click Page Layout tab
- Click Page Layout tab.
- Move to Page Setup group.
- Click the little square with an arrow in the right bottom of the group.
- The Page Setup window pops up.
What is 2.5 cm margin word?
Note: Be careful, 1 cm = 0.3937 inch and 1 inch = 2.54 cm. By default, Word uses 1-inch margins and 2.5 cm. So, after changing the measurement units from centimeters to inches, you will see 0.98 inch, not 1 inch.
How do you change the page border margins in Word 2007?
Method 1: Position the page border relative to the outside edge of the page
- On the Page Layout tab, click Page Borders in the Page Background group.
- On the Page Border tab, click Options.
- In the Border and Shading Options dialog box, change the default setting of 24 points in the Margin area to a new measurement.