How do you animate animals in PowerPoint?
Insert a Clip Art Animated Animal
- Click in the slide to contain the animated animal. Select “Clip Art” on the Insert tab in the Images section.
- Type “Animal” in the search field.
- Click the “Go” button.
- Scroll through the available animated and click the animal that works best for your presentation.
How do you make a fish swim in PowerPoint?
Go to Slide • Show – From Beginning OR click the slide show button. Select an object to animate • Click on the Animations Tab, and select an Effect option- • Click on the preview button to watch your fish swim! o You can actually have the graphic move off the page by placing your graphic off the page.
Can you play animated GIF in PowerPoint?
Navigate to the location of the animated GIF you want to add, make sure the file name ends with a . gif extension, select the file, and then click Insert. To play the animation, select the Slide Show menu and then select Play from Current Slide.
How do you create an animated GIF in PowerPoint?
Make an animated GIF from a slide show
- Set up your presentation, complete with any illustrations, animations, and transitions you want.
- Select File > Export > Create an Animated GIF.
- The default quality is Medium.
- Select the minimum Seconds spent on each slide.
- Select Create GIF.
How do I create a Flash animation in PowerPoint?
Go to Microsoft Office button -> PowerPoint Options -> Popular tab -> Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon. On the Developer tab select ‘More controls’ option. On the ‘More Controls’ menu – select ‘Shockwave Flash Object’ Drag the cursor on the slide to draw and resize the play area for the flash movie.
How do I save a PowerPoint animation as a video?
As I mentioned earlier, PowerPoint will export animations and transitions when you export the file as a video. To begin the export, go to the File > Export > Create a Video menu option. Go to File > Export > Create a Video to choose the export settings for your PowerPoint presentation video.
How do I play Flash content in PowerPoint?
How do I install Shockwave Flash object in PowerPoint?
Add Shockwave/Flash animations to a Power Point file
- In power point, go to view -> toolbars -> visual basic.
- Click on control toolbox button (hammer & wrench)
- Click on more controls button (hammer & wrench)
- Drag out place holder for “Shockwave Flash Object”
- Right click to bring up properties of animation.