How do you apply the soft edge of a rectangle in Word?
Follow these steps:
- Click the photo to select it.
- Under Picture Tools, click the Format tab.
- In the Picture Styles group, click the down arrow once to display Row 2 of the overall visual styles.
- Click the Reflected Rounded Rectangle Style to apply it.
How do I insert numbered sections in Word?
Number your headings
- Open your document that uses built-in heading styles, and select the first Heading 1.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, choose Multilevel List.
- Under List Library, choose the numbering style you would like to use in your document.
How do you use the multilevel list in Word?
Define a new list style
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
- Specify a name for your new list style.
- Choose the number to start the list at.
- Choose a level in the list to apply your formatting.
How do I continue page numbering in different sections?
If you have a document, do the following for each section:
- In the section, click into the header or footer of the section.
- In the Header & Footer Design Tools menu, select Page Number –> Format Page Numbers…
- In the Page Numbering section, select “Continue from Previous Section”.
How do you demote and promote in Word?
At first, press “Ctrl+ A” to select document. Then press “Alt+ Shift+ right arrow” to demote, and “Alt+ Shift+ left arrow” to promote.
How do you type a black square?
To get the letter, character, sign or symbol “■” : ( black square ) on computers with Windows operating system: 1) Press the “Alt” key on your keyboard, and do not let go. 2) While keep press “Alt”, on your keyboard type the number “254”, which is the number of the letter or symbol “■” in ASCII table.