How do you describe something useless?
- worthless. Low; despicable:
- no damn good. Unserviceable.
- unavailing. Useless, fruitless, futile.
- ineffective. Lacking in ability; incompetent or inadequate.
- unprofitable. Not making a profit.
- unusable. Not usable.
- thrive (related) Having no useful result. Advertisement.
- dysfunctional. Unable to function normally, properly, etc.
What do you call useless information?
The small, precise, or trivial details of something. minutiae. details. particulars. subtleties.
What is an example of unnecessary?
The definition of unnecessary is not needed. An example of something unnecessary is a bowl of sugar for cooking meatballs. Not needed or necessary. The automatic child-frightener made clowns unnecessary.
How do you say you’re good at resume?
Top 15 Words to Include on Your Resume
- Improved. Improved is another useful action verb to put in your resume.
- Trained/Mentored. Words like “trained” and “mentored” are action verbs that show you have experience managing others.
What’s the opposite of useless?
Antonyms: useful, recyclable, utilizable, reusable, utile, utilitarian, useable, serviceable, usable, reclaimable, multipurpose.
What are examples of minutiae?
Minutiae is defined as small, trivial unimportant details. Minor details about an event that don’t really matter such as the color of the napkins are an example of minutiae. Plural form of minutia.
How do you say you are responsible on a resume?
“Responsible for” is the sneakers-in-a-dryer of resume words. Instead, say how you improved what you were responsible for….20 of the Best Resume Action Words for Responsible For:
- Acted As.
What is mean by unnecessarily?
: not by necessity : to an unnecessary degree unnecessarily harsh criticism.
How do you show you are dependable?
Following are seven ways to show people you’re dependable.
- Do what you say you will do. If you make a commitment, live up to it.
- Be timely. Showing up on time shows people you care.
- Be responsive. When you’re dependable, you respond to requests.
- Be organized.
- Be accountable.
- Follow up.
- Be consistent.
What minutiae means?
: a minute or minor detail —usually used in plural He was bewildered by the contract’s minutiae.
What is it called when someone knows everything?
A pantomath is a person who wants to know or knows everything. In theory, a pantomath is not to be confused with a polymath in its less strict sense, much less with the related but very different terms philomath and know-it-all.
What’s another word for useless?
SYNONYMS FOR useless 1 fruitless, profitless, valueless, worthless, inutile. 2 unserviceable, unusable.