How do you know a good employee?
Here are 8 small but powerful ways to recognize employees who are doing a great job.
- Give Shout-Outs.
- Offer fun projects or professional/personal development opportunities.
- Take them to lunch.
- Distribute non-cash rewards.
- Loosen the reins.
- Throw a competition, party, or potluck.
- Encourage peer-to-peer recognition.
What makes an exceptional employee?
The characteristics of an exceptional employee are wide ranging, yet come into clearer view based on an article by Dr. They’re accountable – own their work, their decisions, and all of their results; bring their mistakes to management’s attention rather than hoping no one will find out.
What are exceptional qualities?
Exceptional people live with a sense of inner elegance and are graceful even amidst a challenge. They are able to handle themselves in a noble and ethical manner. They hold good posture, their energy has a mystery, softness, strength and cleverness to it.
What is exceptional performance?
Performance consistently or far exceeded expectations. Fully Achieved Expectations. Fully achieved and at times may have exceeded expectations.
What are some academic weaknesses?
Some examples of weaknesses related to academics include:
- Coursework (a particular course you struggled with)
- Essay writing (be sure to emphasize your strength in other forms of writing)
- Being overly involved in on-campus activities (if a student or recent graduate)
- Spending too much time on school assignments.
How do you praise your team members?
- Having you on the team makes a huge difference.
- You always find a way to get it done — and done well!
- It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.
- Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.