How do you make a little snowman out of socks?
Roll a rubber band down the white tube sock, making two round sections (like snowballs). Using the colorful/patterned sock, cut off the toe portion of the sock, and fold it as shown to make a winter hat. Place it on the head of the snowman.
How do you make a sock snowman without sewing?
Start by filling your white sock with rice using a spoon. Once you have the desired amount, tie off the top with a rubber band. To make the head and body of the snowman, wrap another rubber band around the middle of the sock. Adjust the rubber band until you’re happy with the size of the head and body.
How do you make a sock gnome?
- Cut off the bottom (toe part) of a solid colored sock, just past the heel (as shown below).
- Cut out a beard from fur.
- Hot glue a bead onto the beard as shown below.
- Make the hat.
- Turn the sock right side out, then place it over top of the cone as a hat.
What do you fill a sock snowman with?
Place a funnel inside the sock, then fill up the sock with rice. I ended up using about 3 cups of rice per sock snowman.
How do you make a sock monkey out of socks?
Sock Monkey (and Friend) DIY
- Supplies: two long thick socks, needle and thread, scissors, two black buttons, polyester plush.
- Take both socks and sew arms, body, legs and ears.
- The first sock will be the body.
- Next, take the other sock and cut and sew the arms, tail, and ears.
How do you make a Easter bunny out of socks?
- Fill a sock with rice. Tie a piece of string around the top part to make the body/head.
- Cut right down the middle of the extra sock part.
- Round the ends of the ears with a scissor.
- Hot glue on embellishments for the face, cut twine for the whiskers and decorate with ribbon/bows to finish!
What can you make with socks?
Arm Warmers. Whether you have a pair of socks that are worn down or you have a couple of mismatched ones, you can turn them into these great arm warmers.