How do you pass an exam when you know nothing?
Here’s how to pass exams when you’ve got barely any time to revise…
- 1) Don’t panic. Probably the most important thing to remember.
- 2) Find a suitable place to work.
- 3) Be prepared.
- 4) Get rid of fun distractions.
- 5) Make a plan.
- 6) Time management.
- 7) Actually start work.
- 8) Don’t get frustrated – prioritise.
How do I study like a nerd?
6 Tips For Studying Like a Hardcore Nerd
- Treat yourself to some cute school supplies (because when did spending money not solve any problem ever?).
- Study wayyyy ahead of time, in little chunks.
- Set a timer on your phone for designated study time.
- Be colorful!
- Go to office hours, or as I like to call them: DISTRACTION-FREE INTERACTIVE STUDYING!
What is a lack of concentration?
Concentration difficulty is a decreased ability to focus your thoughts on something. Concentration difficulties can be related to difficulty staying awake, impulsiveness, intrusive thoughts or concerns, overactivity, or inattention.
How can I pass a test easily?
Follow these study tips to make your best grade!
- Get informed. Don’t walk into your test unprepared for what you will face.
- Think like your teacher.
- Make your own study aids.
- Practice for the inevitable.
- Study every day.
- Cut out the distractions.
- Divide big concepts from smaller details.
- Don’t neglect the “easy” stuff.
What should we not do while studying?
11 Bad Study Habits To Avoid… And How To Fix Them
- Starting a study session without a plan.
- Waiting until the last minute to start an assignment.
- Spending hours studying, but not getting anything done.
- Being distracted by social media and cell phones.
- Studying in front of the television.