Once an aspiring businessman chooses his business, he will need to decide how will it be organized. This means it is necessary to plan for the near future. Let’s recount who will read a business plan:
- Those who will decide if the aspiring entrepreneur will receive money for the implementation of their project or not, that is, bankers and investors.
- Employees who want to understand their tasks and prospects.
- The managers and the entrepreneur themselves, to check if their ideas are sane and realistic.
Let’s focus on each of the target audiences in particular.
Business plan for bankers and investors
Most aspiring entrepreneurs need business plan writers for cheap for the exact purpose of milking more credits from banks and investments from potential investors. In this situation, it is necessary to understand that your main task for writing this document is to receive more money from investors, to prove that they will be used rationally. You, as a freelance writer, should not have any concerns about the future fate of this money, whether the client will have to return the sum or not, you must present the realization of your client’s idea as beautifully and convincingly as possible.
To do this, your work must have some characteristics:
- Consistency of presentation, which amounts to clarity, justification of each described action, procedure or term. If some aspect causes doubt, do not elaborate on this aspect in more detail. You will never hear any uncomfortable questions asked to your client, but you still need to minimize possible weak spots if you want your client to recommend you to someone.
- A beautiful story. Everything should be described smoothly and elegantly, you should not use negative words. You can slightly embellish or smooth over a particular problem that may cause future difficulties. However, it is worth considering that you must not force impossible obligations on your client, even on paper. This will cause major reputational losses for you as a writer.
Business plan for employees
This section of the business plan contains information concerning who the client will organize the business and how the staff will work. The starting point must be the qualification requirements, i.e. you must indicate which specialists exactly (which specialization, degrees, experience) they will need for successful business management, and what should be their salaries. Here, of course, the advertising component of the business plan is already receding into the background and really matters come to the fore. And this means that you must clearly understand the situation of the client from his words and write a pragmatic plan under his conditions.
Business plan for the client
In this case, the business plan is written solely as a guide to action for the client. You need to calculate everything they need. This plan should be as close as possible to the real situation of the client, the obstacles they face when they start a business. How to make this kind of business plan? For this, you need to clearly understand the situation in which the client is now. An analysis of the current situation is the basis for future action. In order to conduct it, you need to mobilize all the information you have. This is the hardest form of business plan writing, and if you are capable of writing real plans like that, consider abandoning the career of a freelance writer and start a business consulting firm. This will provide you with much more money.
Miscellaneous tips and tricks
And finally, let’s provide some miscellaneous tips and tricks for developing a business plan:
- First, read a few other business plans. You should understand how they work.
- Second, a business plan should reflect the client’s personality, so the more information you have about your client, the better.
- Third, use your imagination. Preparing a business plan is a job that requires the connection of imagination.
- Last but not least, write only on those days when you are full of energy, not when you are morally and physically exhausted.