Is there a YouTube downloader for iPad?
Step 1. Connect your iPad to your computer, run EaseUS MobiMover, go to “Video Downloader”, and choose iPad as your storage location. Step 2. Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to save, paste it into the bar in MobiMover, then tap the “Download” button.
What is the best YouTube video downloader for iPad?
TubeMate TubeMate is an app for Android and iPhone users. You can use it to download YouTube videos to your phone.
Can you put downloader on iPad?
Unlike a Mac computer or PC, there is no specific file storage system for downloads on an iPad. Using a cloud storage app like Google Drive or Dropbox is the best way to store all of your file downloads in one place on an iPad.
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPad 2021 for free?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How do I save a video from a website to my iPad?
1 Download Internet Video and Pictures
- Open your mobile web browser. Look for one of these icons.
- Browse to the image or video you want to save.
- Touch and hold the image for a few seconds.
- From the menu, select Save Image or Save Video.
- The image or video will be available in Photos.
How do I download YouTube videos using Safari?
How to download a YouTube video on your iPhone
- In the YouTube app, find the video you want to save.
- Tap the three vertical dots next to the video name.
- Tap Share > Copy link.
- Switch to Safari and go to DownVids.net.
- Double-tap in the box to paste the URL.
- Make sure to set the file type to .
- Tap Download.
Where is download file on iPad?
Access Downloaded Files
- From the home screen, navigate to and select the. Files app.
- Select Files.
- Select iCloud Drive.
- Select the Downloads folder. Downloaded files will be displayed. Navigate to and select the desired file or select the search field to search for downloaded files by file name.
How do I download a YouTube video to my Documents?
Press the Home button again and open the Documents app once more. Tap your finger on the Enter the video’s link here text box. Once the on-screen keyboard appears, press and hold your finger in the text box to bring up the Paste option. Tap the Paste option to paste the YouTube video URL in the text box.