What are some common household plants?
Most Popular Houseplants
- Croton. There’s no doubt croton is one of the most popular houseplants because it’s so colorful!
- Lemon Lime Dracaena. Lemon Lime dracaena lights any indoor space.
- Moth Orchid. This one might take you by surprise.
- Golden Pothos.
- Lucky Bamboo.
- Dracaena Marginata.
- Snake Plant.
What is a popular house plant?
The pothos is a popular houseplant because of its hardiness. (Translation: it’s very hard to kill.) It does well in various light conditions, although its best to avoid direct sunlight if possible, and they do best when their soil dries out in between waterings.
What is the most common indoor plant?
These Are the Most Popular Houseplants in America
- Monstera. 1/12.
- Pothos. 2/12.
- Prayer Plants. 3/12.
- Philodendron. 4/12.
- Tillandsia. 5/12.
- Staghorn Fern. 6/12.
- Spider Plant. 7/12.
- Snake Plant. 8/12.
Which is best indoor plant?
The best low-maintenance indoor plants include the peace lily, snake plant, cast iron plant, pothos, air plants and philodendron. These resilient indoor plants make excellent picks for beginners and people who travel or are away from home regularly.
What are some rare house plants?
10 Most Wanted Rare Houseplants
- Variegated Syngonium.
- Philodendron Pink Princess.
- Monstera Obliqua Peruvian Form.
- Monstera Adansonii Variegata Archipelago.
- Anthurium Warocqueanum.
- Anthurium Veitchii.
- Philodendron Gloriosum.
- Philodendron Melanochrysum.
What is the most famous plant?
Bamboo is one of the most famous plants gathered around the world. Plants are all around us and the human race has a long relationship with them. They are a huge part of global culture, both revered and enjoyed.
What is the number one house plant?
Aloe Vera Aloe vera is the number one houseplant, and its popularity is unmatched. Americans love growing it indoors.
What is the most exotic house plant?
8 Exotic Houseplants You’ve Never Heard Of
- Swallowtail or Butterfly Plant (Christia obcordata)
- Madagascan Palm (Pachypodium cactipes)
- Wine Cup (Crassula umbella)
- Red Coral (Rhipsalis ramulosa)
- Living Stone (Lithops)
- Corkscrew Albuca (Albuca spiralis)
- Variegated String of Pearls (Curio rowleyanus ‘Variegata’)
What is the most beautiful plant?
- Rose. The rose is considered the most beautiful flower in the world, which is why it’s called the “queen of the garden.” It’s one of the most popular flowers worldwide, and it comes in different sizes and colors.
- Cherry blossom.