What are some fun games to play in a group?
Actors. Players ‘react’ to a made up scenario and others have to guess what it is.
What can kids do in disco?
Cool Kids Disco Party Games
- Cool Kids Disco Party Games. Our non-themed Cool Kids Disco Party games have been winning over children for years and for very good reason.
- Cartoon Capers / Rockin’ Run-around.
- DNA Limbo Challenge.
- Look At Me I’m On TV!
- Musical Bumps, Statues & Chairs.
- Number Game.
- Waiter Waiter.
How do you host a kids disco?
Tips on Hosting a Kids Disco Party
- Invite a minimum 15 people to help create a disco atmosphere.
- The disco works best indoors.
- Have a small table ready for your entertainer to set up disco lights and PA system, and an available power point.
How do you play bobs and statues?
Musical Statues Start the music and everyone dances until the music stops playing (out of view of the children, hit the pause button), then they freeze in position. Anyone still moving when the music stops playing or who moves while the music is off is out for that round. The final person dancing is the winner.
What is a good game to play with a large group?
Amazingly Fun Games For Large Groups
- Tug Of War. Hey.
- Capture The Flag. I don’t know about you, but all my favorite P.E. memories involve playing capture the flag.
- Blind Man’s Bluff. This is a fun variation of tag where “it” wears a blindfold.
- Sharks and Minnows.
- Freeze Tag.
- Red Rover.
- Red Light, Green Light.
How do you make a disco fun?
Top 5 Ideas for Disco Parties
- 1 – Disco Party Dress Up Boxes: Dressing up is a fun part of disco party!
- 2 – Ultimate Disco Decorations: Your disco parties wouldn’t be completed without disco decorations!
- 3 – Kids’ favourite songs and dance moves:
- 4 – Disco Photo Booth:
- 5 – Disco Party Food and Drink:
How do you play music bumps?
How to play: The children dance around in the centre of the room until the music stops, when they must sit down on the floor as quickly as possible. The last one down is eliminated.
How do you make a disco party?
you just need to know a few tricks…
- Get Your Decorations On Sale. Time is essential when planning a small budget.
- Choose A Free Venue. Where is the party going to be held?
- Get Digital With Your Invitations.
- Play Hits From Then And Now.
- Finger Food.
- Disco Ball/Lights.
- Make, Create and Decorate.
How do you host a 70’s party?
How to Plan the Perfect ’70s-Themed Party
- Get Specific With the Theme. Everyone likes to look back at the ’70s and think of John Travolta, Saturday Night Fever, and the disco era of the latter part of the decade.
- Send out Groovy Invitations.
- Set the Perfect Playlist.
- Hang Some Decorations.
- Serve Retro Food.
How do you play Sneaky statue?
How to play:
- Pick a theme for the room the statue is in. For example, decide you’re in the animal room so the statue must always freeze in an animal pose, the dance room so they must freeze in a dancer’s pose, etc.
- Add music to make it more challenging for the caretaker because they can’t hear the statue moving!