What are some good journal topics?
Topics for Journal Writing 35 Absolutely Fabulous Ideas for You!
- What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
- Have you ever been in love?
- What is the hardest truth you’ve ever learned?
- What is your greatest dream in life?
- Does history repeat itself?
What should I journal daily?
Recap: 6 Journaling Ideas
- Write down your goals every day.
- Keep a daily log.
- Journal three things you’re grateful for every day.
- Journal your problems.
- Journal your stresses.
- Journal your answer to “What’s the best thing that happened today?” every night before bed.
Where do I find journal prompts?
Journaling Prompts for Self-Discovery:
- What do I know to be true that I didn’t know a year ago?
- What distractions get in the way of being my most productive?
- When do I feel most in tune with myself?
- If someone described me, what would they say?
- What can wait until next week?
How can I become a better Journaler?
11 Journaling Tips for Beginners
- Keep a list of go-to prompts. Journal prompts are simple statements and questions designed to inspire your writing.
- Talk to someone.
- Journal about what you want.
- Journal how you want.
- Start with a scribble.
- Let others’ words inspire you.
- Let go of expectations.
- Honesty is key.
What do you write when your bored?
35 Things to Write When Bored Writing Prompts
- Write about a movie you just saw.
- Think about somewhere you’d like to travel to and write a story about it.
- Write about the first thing you see when you look out your window.
- Try to remember your earliest childhood memory.
- Remember a time you felt really embarrassed.
How do you get to know yourself through journaling?
20 More Journal Prompts For Getting To Know Yourself
- Write about your favorite activities and hobbies as a child.
- Write about the self-doubts that keep returning.
- Write about a dream that keeps recurring.
- Write about what brings you comfort and calm.
- Write about your favorite activities to do alone.
How do I start a self help journal?
How to Use Your Journal for Self-Improvement
- Write down your goals. It’s been said time and time again that putting your goals on paper will help you achieve them, but it couldn’t be more true.
- Make journaling one of your goals.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Expand your creativity.
- Track your progress.
What do you do in journaling?
How to journal
- Try to write every day. Set aside a few minutes every day to write.
- Make it easy. Keep a pen and paper handy at all times.
- Write or draw whatever feels right. Your journal doesn’t need to follow any certain structure.
- Use your journal as you see fit. You don’t have to share your journal with anyone.