What are the predictions for NFL Week 17?
Take the over on Nick Folk field goals.
- The pick: Patriots 24-6. Props, Best Bets: Nope.
- The Pick: Bengals 35, Chiefs 31. Bets: Bengals +5/ML.
- The Pick: Titans 31, Dolphins 13.
- The Pick: Rams 30, Ravens 22.
- The Pick: Bears 17, Giants 10.
- The Pick: Colts 24, Raiders 16.
- The Pick: Eagles 24, WFT 17.
- The Pick: Buccaneers 28.
What NFL team has the easiest schedule?
Which NFL teams have the easiest schedule in the 2022-23 regular season?
- Cowboys: 133-155-1 (.462)
- Eagles: 133-154-2 (.464)
- Giants: 134-154-1 (.465)
- Lions: 135-154 (.467)
Who got the toughest NFL schedule?
The reigning Super Bowl champions, the Los Angeles Rams, boast the toughest slate, followed closely by division rivals, the Arizona Cardinals. Eleven of the Rams’ 17 games are against teams that made the 2022 NFL playoffs including road trips to Tampa, Green Bay and Kansas City.
Who won in Week 17?
One thing we do every week is hand out our winners and losers from Sunday’s action. For this week’s winners, we all picked a quarterback. Winner: Jalen Hurts, Eagles. They didn’t win pretty, but they won, and more importantly, they clinched a playoff berth on Sunday night thanks to the Packers’ win over the Vikings.
Will Brinson NFL Picks Week 17?
2. NFL Week 17 picks
- Will Brinson: Bengals 35-31 over Chiefs (Cincinnati covers +4.5).
- Jonathan Jones: Titans over Dolphins (Cincinnati -170 moneyline).
- Jordan Dajani: Cowboys 35-26 over Cardinals (Dallas covers +5.5).
- Tyler Sullivan: Packers 30-21 over Vikings (Green Bay covers -6.5).
Who has the easiest NFL schedule 2021?
Last season (2021), the Top 7 teams with the easiest schedule were: Bills, Buccaneers, Bengals, Broncos, Eagles, Dolphins & Cowboys.
Who makes the NFL schedule?
GAME TIMES AND BROADCAST PARTNERS The league’s six broadcast partners (CBS, Fox, NBC, NFL Network, ESPN and Prime Video) all want each week’s best matchups to air on their networks so they can attract the largest audiences.
How many NFL teams are there?
32NFL / Number of teams
Why is there no Thursday Night Football Week 17?
The NFL usually stops hosting Thursday night games late in the season to avoid putting teams on significantly short rest during the final weeks of the playoff push. As a result, there won’t be a Thursday game in either Week 17 or Week 18.
What happened to Antonio Brown football?
In the statement, he claimed that he had broken bone fragments stuck in his ankle, the ligament was torn from the bone, and he’d suffered cartilage loss. He described it as “beyond painful” and said he would undergo surgery later. Brown was released on January 6, 2022.