What are the top 5 most depressing songs?
10 Most Depressing Songs Ever
- 8 Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – ‘Tha Crossroads’
- 7 Peter Gabriel – ‘Mercy Street’
- 6 Frank Ocean – ‘Swim Good’
- 5 Bruce Springsteen – ‘The River’
- 4 Lou Reed – ‘The Kids’
- 3 The Smiths – ‘This Night Has Opened My Eyes’
- 2 Joy Division – ‘Love Will Tear Us Apart’
- 1 Johnny Cash – ‘Hurt’
What is the saddest song to listen to?
61 Sad Songs for When You Just Want to Sit With Your Feelings
- 1. ” traitor” – Olivia Rodrigo.
- 2. ” Punisher” – Phoebe Bridgers.
- 3. ” Doing It Wrong” – Drake.
- 4. ” Righteous” – Juice WRLD.
- 5. ” 929″ – Halsey.
- 6. ” Cowboy Like Me” – Taylor Swift.
- 7. ” Landslide” – Fleetwood Mac.
- 8. ” To Build a Home” – The Cinematic Orchestra.
What is Lewis Capaldi’s most famous song?
Someone You Loved
So far, Lewis Capaldi’s most successful single is ‘Someone You Loved’ – having spent seven weeks at Number 1 and being certified 2x Platinum in the UK. It also performed well in Europe and the US. ‘Before You Go’ also reached Number 1 in the UK, whilst ‘Hold Me While You Wait’ has also been very successful.
What is a good song when someone dies?
Grieving Through Song: 7 Beautiful Songs to Help You Cope With the Loss of a Loved One
- Missing You by Diana Ross.
- You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson.
- I’ll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy Ft.
- Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton.
- My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.
- One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men.
What’s a good song when someone passes away?
Paul McCartney – Here Today. Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On. Faith Hill – You’re Still Here. Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men – One Sweet Day.
What are the best songs about death?
“Asleep” by The Smiths is often interpreted as one of the songs about dying. Either way, it’s a beautiful piano-driven song that feels sad and comforting at the same time. 25. Band of Horses – “Funeral”
What is the song Just a dream about death?
The death song Just A Dream by Carrie Underwood is about losing your military boyfriend. The lyrics, “baby, why’d you leave me, why’d you have to go, I was counting on forever, now I’ll never know, I can’t even breathe,” describe the desperation and emotions you experience when someone dies unexpectedly.
Is “Brendan’s death song” about death?
“Brendan’s Death Song” is clearly one of the songs about death, but it sounds rather sad and hopeful at the same time. In fact, it seems like one of the songs about accepting death. Red Hot Chili Peppers dedicated it to Brendan Mullen, their friend, and owner of the LA nightclub who gave the band their first break.
Why do musicians write songs about death?
Death has always been an intriguing topic for artists, especially musicians. Some musicians portray death as something dark, some approach it from the perspective of a grieving person, and some songs about death are rather optimistic. On the other hand, songs about losing a loved one are always emotional.