What does the SFPD do?
Police Officer Duties Include But Are Not Limited To: Patrolling their districts, responding to calls for service, conducting investigations, writing reports, pursuing and detaining suspects, and making arrests. Participating in community policing programs.
How many SFPD are there?
San Francisco Police Department Sworn Demographics*
|Race/Ethnicity||Number of Members||Percent|
|American Indian/Alaska Native||6||0.29%|
How do you become a SFPD?
- Be 21 years of age.
- There is no maximum age limit.
- Have not been convicted of a felony crime.
- Have not been convicted of an offense involving domestic violence.
- Have not been convicted of any misdemeanor, which carries a penalty of prohibiting ownership, possession or control of a firearm.
What police department pays the most in California?
Highest paying cities for Police Officers in California
- San Francisco, CA. $67,527 per year. 15 salaries reported.
- San Jose, CA. $64,290 per year. 6 salaries reported.
- Oakland, CA. $62,520 per year. 11 salaries reported.
- Los Angeles, CA. $60,758 per year. 8 salaries reported.
- Berkeley, CA. $60,388 per year.
- Show more nearby cities.
How much do cops get paid in California?
How much does a Police Officer make in California? The average Police Officer salary in California is $67,500 as of April 26, 2022, but the range typically falls between $63,100 and $73,500.
Does TSA check date of birth?
TSA’s current screening procedures require all adult passengers (18 and over) to show a U.S. federal or state-issued photo ID that contains the following: name, date of birth, gender, expiration date, and a tamper-resistant feature to go through the checkpoint and onto their flight.