What is a rich text field?
Rich text is text that is formatted with common formatting options, such as bold and italics, that are unavailable with plain text. You format your data by using common formatting tools, such as the Ribbon and the Mini Toolbar.
How do I open an XML file in Word?
In Word, go to File->Open and locate and select the . xml file you are trying to format. But do not just click the Open button as you would normally do. Click the down arrow to the right of the Open button and select Open with Transform.
How do I create multiple sheets in XML in Publisher?
Multiple sheet excel report template generation in Oracle BI Publisher 10g
- Step 1: Excel contains the below template with Sheet one and two as follows.
- Step 2: Go to Formulas => Name Manager – See the XDO call.
- Step 3: Go to Sheet2 (XDO_METADATA) – See the XSLT code.
How do I do rich text format in Word?
Convert WordPerfect to Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Open a WordPerfect document.
- Select “File” > Choose “Save As…”
- A “Save As” dialog box will open.
- Choose “Rich Text Format (RTF)” from the “File type:” dropdown list.
- Press the [Save] button.
How do I create an XML file from Excel?
Export XML data (with no more than 65,536 rows)
- Click Developer > Export.
- If a small Export XML dialog box appears, click the XML Map you want to use, and click OK.
- In the large Export XML dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the XML data file.
- Click Export.
How do I file an individual tax return?
Log on to the Income Tax Department portal (www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in) for filing returns online. Register using your Permanent Account Number (PAN), which will serve as the user ID. Under ‘Download’, go to e-filing under the relevant assessment year and select the appropriate Income Tax Return (ITR) form.
Should I use HTML or Rich Text?
If you need advanced functionality with flexible styling options or you want to use a fancy email signature, use the HTML format. If you’re only looking for adjustable text options, such as italics or bolding, use the Rich Text format. When you just want text and no other options, you can use the Plain Text format.
How do I create a rich text document?
On the Save As window, write the name you want for the document on the text field provided. Save in Rich Text Format. To do so, click on the File Type drop-down menu, scroll down the list, and select “Rich Text Format (RTF).” Click on the “Save” button, and the document will be saved in Rich Text Format.
How do I convert my resume to plain text?
Save your resume as plain text
- Open your resume in a word processor or text editor.
- From the File menu of the word processor, select Save As. The Save As dialog box will open.
- From the Save As Type drop-down menu (located at the bottom of the Save As dialog box) select Text Document or Text Only.
- Click Save.
How do I edit RTF templates?
Edit the RTF template using the Form Field method to place the fields.
- Start Microsoft Word.
- In the template, you replace all the text within < > (angle brackets) with the appropriate Oracle BI Publisher tags.
- Before you can use the Form Field method, you must load the associated XML data.
How do I convert RTF to DOCX?
How to convert RTF to DOCX
- Upload rtf-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to docx” Choose docx or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your docx.
What TDS means?
tax deducted at source
How do I import an XML file into Excel?
Import an XML data file as an XML table
- Click Developer > Import.
- In the Import XML dialog box, locate and select the XML data file (.
- In the Import Data dialog box, do one of the following:
- If the XML data file doesn’t refer to a schema, then Excel infers the schema from the XML data file.
How do I create an RTF template in Excel?
This procedure will follow these steps:
- Obtain sample XML data from your data model.
- Open the BlankExcelTemplate. xls file and save as your template name.
- Design the layout in Excel.
- Assign the BI Publisher defined names.
- Prepare the XDO_METADATA sheet.
- Test the template using the desktop Excel Template Builder.
How do I create an XML file in Notepad?
To create a well-formed XML document with XML Notepad, follow these steps:
- To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, point to XML Notepad, and then click Microsoft XML Notepad.
- Change Root_Element to Catalog and Child_Element to Book, and add an attribute and three child elements to the Book child element.
What is itr1?
ITR -1 Form is a simplified one-page form for individuals having income up to Rs 50 lakh from the following sources : Income from Salary/Pension. Income from One House Property (excluding cases where loss is brought forward from previous years)
Is PDF a rich text format?
For a document of nothing but text, an RTF (Rich Text Format) file will suffice. If instead, you need to embed graphics and tables, you will be better off with PDF (Portable Document Format). Even for text-only documents, you need to think whether it will be OK for the program to alter the layout of the documents.
What is plain text vs Rich Text?
A plain text file is a document that contains no formatting, images, colors or other types of markup. It also includes single line breaks and spacing. A rich text file is the default format of popular word-processors like Microsoft Word, Apple Pages and Notes, a Google Doc, and even HTML emails.
What does rich text look like?
Rich text is more exciting than plain text. It supports text formatting, such as bold, italics, and underlining, as well as different fonts, font sizes, and colored text. Rich text documents can also include page formatting options, such as custom page margins, line spacing, and tab widths.
Can I open an XML file in Excel?
Answer: Yes, Excel can open files in XML format. Open MS-Excel and click File->Open. Now browse to the location that has the XML file and click Open to open the file. Select As an XML table radio button and you have the XML file open.6 hari yang lalu
How do I create a template in Excel?
To create a template, execute the following steps.
- Create a workbook.
- On the File tab, click Save As.
- Click Browse.
- Enter a file name.
- Select Excel Template (*. xltx) from the drop-down list.
- Click Save. To create a workbook based on this template, execute the following steps.
- On the File tab, click New.
- Click Personal.
How do I create an XML tax return?
Perform the following steps to download the Java Utility or Excel Utility, then to generate and Upload the XML:
- Go to the Income Tax e-Filing portal www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Download the Appropriate ITR utility under ‘Downloads > IT Return Preparation Software’.
How do I edit a RTF file in Word?
- Open Microsoft Works Word Processor.
- Click “File,” then “Open.” Select “Rich Text Format” from the “Files of Type” menu. Browse through your files to select an RTF file.
- Select the text you want to edit.
- Select the text for which you want to change the formatting.
- Click “File,” then “Save” to preserve your changes.
What is the difference between plain text and formatted text?
Rich Text: Rich Text Format (RTF) is a file format that allows the exchange of text files between different editors. Plain Text: Plain text contains no formatting, only line breaks and spacing. Therefore no text formatting (such as font sizes and colors, bolding or italics) can be used.
What is plain text used for?
Plain text is used for much e-mail. A comment, a “. txt” file, or a TXT Record generally contains only plain text (without formatting) intended for humans to read. The best format for storing knowledge persistently is plain text, rather than some binary format.
How do I create an RTF template in Word?
Use the menu (or toolbar) to perform the following:
- Insert data fields into your RTF templates.
- Insert tables, forms, charts, and pivot tables.
- Preview your template in multiple outputs.
- Browse and update the content of form fields.
- Validate your template.
- Perform calculations on fields within the template.