What is Assistantd Apple?
just so folks don’t go rebuilding their systems in a panic, this “assistantd” message relates to the Dictation functionality – enabled on a laptop by hitting the “fn” key twice – that allows one to speak into an app like TextEdit and have it type what you speak.
What does it mean when Mac says Assistantd wants to use the login keychain?
This can happen if you or an administrator on your Mac changes your login password. The message “accountsd wants to use the login keychain” is an indication that those passwords are out of sync. Tip: Repair your disk permissions with a free tool!
How do I get my iPhone to stop asking for keychain password?
Disabling Keychain on an iPhone
- Launch the Settings app and tap the Apple ID menu to access more options. Then select iCloud.
- Once inside the iCloud window, swipe down and tap on Keychain to access the toggle button. Once again, hit the toggle button to disable the feature and you’re good to go.
How do I find my Apple keychain password?
Forgot your Keychain Password
- Click on Finder > Go > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- From the Keychain Access menu, select Preferences.
- Click Reset My Default Keychain.
- In the Password field, enter your Active Directory (AD) password (what you log into the computer with).
What is NEIKEv2Provider?
NEIKEv2Provider is a service responsible for establishing secure VPN connections ( built in VPN protocol on Mac). NEIKEv2Provider requests access to the KeyChain in order to receive authorization data required for the VPN connection to be established.
What is ScopedBookmarkAgent on Mac?
The ScopedBookmarkAgent handles applications requests for scoped bookmarks on your behalf; specifically, applications must use the ScopedBookmarkAgent to receive permission to read/write files outside their sandbox.
How do I get rid of the login keychain on my Mac?
Delete a keychain
- In the Keychain Access app on your Mac, if your keychains aren’t visible, choose Window > Keychain Access.
- Select a keychain in the Keychains list.
- Choose File > Delete Keychain [keychain name].
- Click Delete References.
How do I get rid of keychain pop up on Mac?
- In Finder, press the key ‘option’ and click on ‘Library’ under ‘Go’.
- In library folder, scroll down to ‘keychain’.
- Click on the arrow to the left of keychain to reveal what’s under it.
- Delete everything under keychain, but not the keychain folder itself.
- Restart the mac.
- Voila, you are done.
How do I remove keychain from iPhone?
- To do this on iOS devices, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Keychain and toggle off iCloud Keychain.
- On your Mac go to System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud and deselect Keychain.
How do I get rid of Apple keychain?
What is Apple keychain password?
A keychain password is the master password for your Mac’s “Keychain Access” app, which stores your login information for websites and accounts across the internet. When you attempt to log into one of these websites, your Mac might ask you for the keychain password, in order to retrieve your login information.
Is keychain password same as Apple ID?
Your login keychain password is normally the same as your user password (the password you use to log in to the computer). At login, if your keychain password somehow differs from your user password, it doesn’t automatically unlock, and you’re asked to enter the keychain’s password.
Why did Apple include Google Assistant in iPhone?
– it may be lag in performance compared to latest updated OS offered by Google – they may want users to upgrade their system OS to latest to keep secure and safe with bug fixes. – google assistant is a unique feature in Android .so, they want to release it for latest frame wares.
Is AppleCare worth it for iPhone?
Ultimately, some users are simply more careless with their devices, and for those people, AppleCare+ is worth it. In general, the editors at MacRumors feel that AppleCare is worth getting for Apple laptops that you plan on keeping for longer than one year, and iPhone, iPads, and Apple Watches due to the accidental damage coverage.
What is the average phone bill for an Apple iPhone?
Unlimited talk,text and data (data may be slowed during times of network congestion)
Does my iPhone have AppleCare?
You can tell whether your iPhone has AppleCare coverage or not by checking your phone on the AppleCare+ website, or in your iPhone’s “About” page. AppleCare+ and AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss are warranty policies that will usually cover the costs of repairs and part replacements for your iPhone.