What is the craziest world record?
Weirdest world records in new Guinness World Records book!
- Longest tongue. Nick “The Lick” Stoeberl from Monterey, California is the proud owner of the world’s ‘longest tongue’ – measuring 10.10cm!
- Heaviest weight lifted by human beard.
- Most apples crushed with the bicep.
- Largest yo-yo.
- Longest jump by a cat.
- Longest golf club.
What is the strangest thing?
15 fascinating things on Earth you had no idea existed
- Vantablack is the darkest known substance in the universe.
- The blue angel sea slug looks like an alien.
- Aerogel looks like a slice of cloud.
- Rainbow eucalyptus trees have candy-colored bark.
- There’s an underground cathedral in Colombia entirely made of salt.
What is the coolest thing you can find in nature?
But there’s stunning stuff happening every day, in some cases right outside your door….
- Volcanic lightning.
- Fire rainbows — sorry, we mean ‘circumhorizon arcs’
- Fire whirls, aka fire tornadoes.
- Pele’s hair lava.
- Salar de Uyuni.
What are the different types of habits?
Habits are divided into three types depending upon the nature of activities.
- Motor habits: These habits refer to muscular activities of an individual.
- Intellectual habits:
- Habits of character:
What is the weirdest place on Earth?
The Strangest Places on Earth (Photos)
- Area 51. (Image credit: SipaPhoto | Shutterstock.com)
- Bermuda Triangle. (Image credit: doctorjools | dreamstime)
- The Lost City of Atlantis.
- The Great Pyramids of Giza.
- The Nazca Lines.
- Loch Ness.
- Easter Island.
What can we see in nature?
100 Things to Look for on a Nature Walk
- Animal Tracks.
- Berries on bushes or trees.
- Fruit from trees.
- Nuts from trees.
- Fallen leaves to determine types of trees in the area.
- Moss on logs, rocks and in shady areas.
- Local common snakes (wear long pants, boots and never disturb)
What things are unique?
Here are just some of the things that make YOU unique in this world.
- Your Personality. An individual’s personality is something that is molded from the moment they are born right through to the present moment.
- Your Attitude.
- Your Experiences.
- Your Habits.
- Your Creativity.
- Your Perspective.
- Your Taste.
- Your Goals.