What is the difference between ETAG and Linkt?
E-way customers have now been transitioned across to Transurban’s retail brand, Linkt, rather than Transurban managing two separate retailers. By becoming Linkt, E-way customers will benefit from some lower fees, more flexible payment options and a better digital experience when managing their account online.
How do I pay for toll roads in NSW?
To pay a toll notice online with E-Toll or Linkt, you will need:
- vehicle license plate number.
- state of registration for the vehicle.
- a credit card or debit card.
- tag account details (account number and tag number)
- toll notice number (optional).
How do I order an ETAG?
NSW storms and floods: Call 13 77 88 for assistance 7am to 10pm….How to order
- Select the ‘Order online’ button.
- Log in to your account.
- Select ‘Tags’
- Select ‘Add TAG/material’
- Select ‘Tag’ from ‘Material Type’ list and choose the type of tag you want to add.
- Submit your request.
How do I get a toll pass NSW?
What you need
- your personal or business details.
- the vehicle’s details, including the state the vehicle is registered in (it doesn’t have to be NSW)
- your Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN) (if applicable)
- the registration fee (for an E-Toll Tagless Account)
Do I need a Linkt account?
Not everyone needs a tag. Tags are convenient and cost effective for people who travel frequently, but you don’t necessarily need one when you open an account. You can opt to travel without a tag and pay a small additional fee every time you pass through a toll point.
What happens if you don’t pay tolls NSW?
If you don’t pay your toll notice by the due date, you will be issued a final toll notice. This will include an additional administration fee, usually $20.
What happens if I don’t have an ETAG?
What if I use a toll road without a tag or pass? If you have used a toll road without a tag or pass, a toll notice will be sent to the registered operator of the vehicle. The toll notice will request payment of the toll plus an administration fee. See Toll notices to find out more information.
Do you need an ETAG anymore?
How much is E toll tag?
No. From February 2020, Service Centres will no longer stock E-Toll tags. All tags will be sent to you free, and you don’t need to be home to receive it. It may take up to five to seven business days to receive your tag from when you opened your account.
What’s the difference between e-toll tag and easy toll tag?
E-Toll is introducing a new system, and as a result, your Easy Toll account will be automatically switched over to an E-Toll Tag account on 28 February 2022. The new system gives you access to a convenient online portal that makes it easier for you to manage your account online.
How much is E-toll tag?