What is the highest rated Star Trek movie?
All Star Trek Movies Ranked by Tomatometer
- #7. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)
- #6. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991)
- #5. Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- #4. Star Trek Beyond (2016)
- #3. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982)
- #2. Star Trek: First Contact (1996)
- #1. Star Trek (2009)
Is Star Trek movie series worth watching?
Not only is it a good Star Trek movie it is a good movie both in the terms of the plot and general filmmaking technics, which is why many fans consider it to be the best movie in the franchise. The plot deals with the mistakes Kirk made while he was younger, leaving an entire planet behind without checking up on it.
What are the 3 new Star Trek movies in order?
- 3.1 Star Trek (2009)
- 3.2 Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)
- 3.3 Star Trek Beyond (2016)
Will there be a 4 Star Trek movie?
Star Trek 4 has been confirmed and, honestly, Chris Pine was as surprised and excited as the rest of us. “I think [the cast] was like, ‘Did you hear about this?’ We’re usually the last people to find out, but I do know we’re all excited,” he revealed. “Whenever they want to send us a script, we’re ready for it.”
Which Star Trek is considered the best?
Boldly go: Every ‘Star Trek’ series, ranked
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994)
- Star Trek: The Original Series (1966-1969)
- Star Trek: Prodigy (2021-Present)
- Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001)
- Star Trek: Lower Decks (2020-Present)
- Star Trek: Discovery (2017-Present)
What Star Trek movies are worth watching?
10 Best Star Trek Movies
- Star Trek.
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.
- Star Trek: First Contact.
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country.
- Star Trek Beyond.
- Star Trek Into Darkness.
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
- Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
In what order should I watch Star Trek?
How to watch Star Trek in release order
- Star Trek: The Original Series (TOS)
- Star Trek: The Animated Series (TAS)
- The first six Star Trek films (The Motion Picture up to Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (TNG)
- Star Trek: Generations.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (DS9)
What is the best order to watch Star Trek?
How to watch Star Trek in chronological order
- Star Trek: Enterprise (Year: 2151-2161)
- Star Trek: Discovery seasons 1-2 (Year: 2256-58)
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Year: TBC, estimated 2260)
- Star Trek: The Original Series (Year: 2265-2269)
- Star Trek: The Animated Series (Year: 2269-2270)
What was the last Star Trek movie with the original cast?
The original films range from Star Trek: The Motion Picture’s psychedelic retro-futurism to the time-traveling comedy of Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986), to the engaging morality plays of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982) and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1991).
Why is Star Trek 4 Cancelled?
On 9 January 2019, it was reported that Paramount had “shelved” – an industry euphemism for cancellation – Star Trek 4 indefinitely, reportedly for being overwhelmed by the breakout success of the in-the-meantime-revitalized Star Wars film franchise and the sky-rocketing success of the post-2011 Marvel Comics films.
Will Chekov be recast?
Although Mr. Chekov was alive at the end of Star Trek Beyond, producer Abrams stated there was no intention of ever recasting Anton Yelchin’s role as Chekov in a future Star Trek movie.
Is Star Trek highly rated or overrated?
Which is a nonsense word. Very few things are actually rated in such a way that it can be said that the rating is inncorect. Star Trek fans tend to overrate the show. They treat it as the end all be all of smart science fiction – and will usually chide those who don’t like it as “not smart enough to get it”.
Which is the best Star Trek film?
and “Yesterday’s Enterprise” and “The Best of Both Worlds” Parts I and II – both of which have high stakes action and creative problem-solving. From the TNG-era films, I’ll highlight Star Trek
What was the highest rated episode of Star Trek?
What was the highest rated episode of Star Trek? Of the “modern” Star Trek series, beginning with Star Trek: The Next Generation in 1987, the single episode with the highest Nielsen rating is “Emissary” – the first episode of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.
Is Star Trek TNG better than the original series?
These graphs prove Star Trek: The Next Generation is better than The Original Series. If you ever wanted data to back up your opinions about Star Trek, we have it. (And it doesn’t match Matthew Yglesias’ rankings.)