What is the main purpose of this passage Brainly?
The correct answer is A. The main purpose of this passage is to inquire about the state of the car as well as the price for fixing it. The speaker also ask to be informed when he can stop by to retrieve some things left in his car. He does not seek to persuade, inform or entretain.
What is the authors primary purpose in writing this passage?
Answer is C, to persuade readers that modern forms of indentured servitude exist .
What makes life more meaningful?
When people explain what makes their lives meaningful, they tend to describe four things: having rich relationships and bonds to others; having something worthwhile to do with their time; crafting narratives that help them understand themselves and the world they live in; and having experiences of awe and wonder.
What objectives do you feel you need to achieve before you can say that you live a meaningful life?
what objectives do you feel you need to achieve before you can say that you have lived a meaningful life?
- Find purpose by loving others other than the self. In everything I do, my goal is to serve not only myself, but other people.
- Loving with the right intentions.
How do I get in touch with my spiritual side?
Get in touch with your spiritual side
- Discovery – finding a form of spirituality that we feel drawn to;
- Active practice – for example attending religious services or regularly meditating;
- Struggle – when life events or stages force us to question our beliefs.
What is the best way for a person to attain happiness?
10 Simple Ways to Find Happiness
- Be with others who make you smile. Studies show that we are happiest when we are around those who are also happy.
- Hold on to your values.
- Accept the good.
- Imagine the best.
- Do things you love.
- Find purpose.
- Listen to your heart.
- Push yourself, not others.