What is the most famous line in literature?
“It is a truth universally that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.” —Pride and Prejudice (Shelley H.) “Have a biscuit, Potter.” —Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Megan B.) “It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.” —A Tale of Two Cities (Mary Ellen R.)
What is the most famous book quote of all time?
The 22 best book quotes of all time:
- “Love is or it ain’t.
- “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.”
- “Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt.”
- “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
- “There is always something left to love.”
Did Albert Einstein have a famous quote?
Inspirational Albert Einstein quotes “I believe in standardizing automobiles. I do not believe in standardizing human beings.” “A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.” “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.”
What is Shakespeare’s most famous line?
Here are 10 of the poet’s most famous quotes:
- “Men at some time are masters of their fates:
- “Good night, good night!
- “All the world’s a stage,
- “The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.”
- “Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.”
- “All that glitters is not gold.”
What are literary phrases?
A saying is any concisely written or spoken expression that is especially memorable because of its meaning or style. Sayings are categorized as follows: Aphorism: a general, observational truth; “a pithy expression of wisdom or truth”.
Which famous author said those who don’t read books are missing life’s rewards?
08/13’Those who don’t read are missing life’s rewards’ There’s nothing wrong with them; but they are missing out on one of life’s compensations and rewards. A great book is a friend that never lets you down. You can return to it again and again and the joy first derived from it will still be there.”