What is the story of Kite Runner?
The Kite Runner is the first novel by Afghan-American author Khaled Hosseini. Published in 2003 by Riverhead Books, it tells the story of Amir, a young boy from the Wazir Akbar Khan district of Kabul.
What is the main idea of the Kite Runner?
Price of Betrayal – The betrayal of a loyal friend by a wealthier, more corrupt “master” is a recurring theme in The Kite Runner, and Amir and Baba’s feelings of guilt for their betrayals drive much of the novel’s action.
Is The Kite Runner a true story?
No, The Kite Runner is not a true story. However, even though the characters in the story are fictional, many of the larger events depicted in the…
What should I read if I liked The Kite Runner?
If you like The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Kite Runner. Hosseini, Khaled. Book, 2004.
- Born Under a Million Shadows. a Novel. Busfield, Andrea.
- A Good Country. a Novel. Khadivi, Laleh.
- The Inheritance of Loss. Desai, Kiran, 1971- Book, 2006.
- The Namesake. Lahiri, Jhumpa. Book, 2003.
- The Space Between Us. Umrigar, Thrity N.
- The Swallows of Kabul. Khadra, Yasmina.
What book must I read?
30 Books Everyone Should Read At Least Once In Their Lives
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- 1984, by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Great Gatsby, by F.
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.
What are the top 20 best-selling books?
These are the 20 best-selling books of all time:
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- The Catcher in the Rye.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- The Alchemist.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Think and Grow Rich.