What qualities should a kindergarten teacher have?
Here are six must-have qualities of a good kindergarten teacher:
- Passion In Their Work. Like other professions, passion is crucial when it comes to the early childhood development job.
- Flexibility. To be an effective kindergarten teacher, one has to be flexible.
- Sense of Humor.
How do you answer why shouldnt we hire you?
Tips for Giving the Best Answer
- Focus on a Personality Trait. Another example might be to emphasize a personality trait that might be viewed favorably in some jobs, but not in others.
- Be Honest.
- Mention a Weakness—Carefully.
- Don’t Be Overly Negative.
- Don’t Provide a Disqualifying Reason.
- Don’t Skip Answering Altogether.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a kindergarten teacher?
Kindergarten Teacher duties and responsibilities
- Assist in designing a complete teaching plan.
- Follow the teaching plan.
- Teach alphabet.
- Teach numbers.
- Teach personal, social and emotional skills.
- Use and organise learning material and resources.
- Use songs, stories and games to motivate children to participate.
What is the greatest challenge as a teacher?
The greatest of the challenges faced by a teacher are:
- Knowing their students well.
- Understanding the different learning abilities and capacities of the students.
- Motivating and encouraging them when the students underperform and have to deal with parental and peer pressure.
What is your strengths as a teacher?
Strengths to choose from: ability to solve conflicts, emotional intelligence. creativity and enthusiasm for teaching. ability to explain difficult things in a simple way. ability to connect with children (or with older students), on a personal level.
What are weaknesses as a teacher?
I have good classroom management skills, and have become good at planning. Weakness: I have a hard time taking with constructive criticism. This will be very difficult during the student teaching phase for me. I’m a perfectionist.