What size frame do you need for a record album?
Vinyl record covers measure approximately 12.5” x 12.5”. The actual size is 12.375”, but that 1.25mm extra gives a little breathing room inside the frame, yet not enough for it to move out of position. If you want an edge-to-edge finish, it’s a 12.5” square photo frame to use for a vinyl record album cover.
How do you hang vinyl albums on the wall?
Use strips of indoor mounting tape to permanently display your records. Cut 2 2 inches (5.1 cm) strips of tape and stick them on the back of a record. Peel off the tape backing and press the record firmly against the wall to attach it permanently. Repeat with the rest of your records until you’ve completed your layout.
What size are vinyl records?
As a brief overview: There are three sizes of vinyl records being 7”, 10” and 12”. There are three speeds at which vinyl records are to be played, being 33 RPM, 45 RPM and 78 RPM.
How do you display a vinyl?
How To Display Vinyl Records, According To Vinyl Enthusiasts
- Invest In A Turntable Stand With Built-In Storage.
- Go For A Vintage Look With A Record Crate.
- Turn Your Records Into Wall Art With These Wood Shelves.
- Avoid Overcrowding With This Standing Rack.
- Flip Through Albums With This Acrylic Record Stand.
How do I show album covers on wall?
After selecting your covers, you have a few different ways to display them on the wall:
- Use record display frames.
- Hang records in plastic sleeves.
- Use screws or nails for shelving.
- Tape covers to the wall.
- Attach the covers to thick foam core.
How do you hang album cover frames?
Do all vinyls fit?
All record players do not play every single size of vinyl record. All record players will play the two most common sizes of vinyl record, those being 12-inch and 7-inch, but it is far less likely they will be able to play a 10-inch record.