What time does NBA tradeline end?
3 p.m. ET
The 2022 NBA trade deadline has come and gone, as we are now past the 3 p.m. ET cutoff to put players with new teams for the 2021-22 regular season. Deals might still come in after the deadline, as teams only need to be on the phone with the league before 3 p.m. ET to make the move official.
What NBA players have been traded?
2020-21 NBA Trade Tracker
- Magic trade Gordon to Nuggets (March 25)
- Heat acquire Oladipo from Rockets (March 25)
- Celtics add Fournier in deal with Magic (March 25)
- Mavs get Redick, Melli from Pelicans (March 25)
- Clippers deal Lou Williams to Hawks for Rondo (March 25)
- Nuggets reacquire McGee in trade with Cavs (March 25)
Did Lakers trade Westbrook?
It’s because what they traded for him undercut what they did which was three-and-D. Shooting, and defense.” In order to acquire Westbrook, the Lakers sent Kyle Kuzma, Montrez Harrell, and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope to the Wizards (plus their 2021 first-round pick).
Can NBA teams trade right now?
Teams can make trades between the start of the regular season up to the NBA’s trade deadline — 3pm (eastern) on the seventeenth Thursday of the season. (The trade deadline for the 2018-19 season was February 7, 2019.)
Where did Damian Lillard go?
Through just over a month, the 2021-22 season has been an absolute whirlwind for the Boston Celtics, as they can’t seem to find a way to stay consistent, be it with their rotations, win-loss record, or simply with their on-court production.
What team is James Harden on?
Philadelphia 76ersJames Harden / Current team (#1 / Point guard, Shooting guard)
What trades are happening in the NBA 2022?
2021-22 NBA Trade Tracker: Every official deadline deal
- Sixers land Harden in exchange for Simmons (Feb.
- Mavericks send Porzingis to Wizards (Feb.
- Celtics acquire White from Spurs (Feb.
- Theis returns to Celtics (Feb.
- Bucks get Ibaka in 4-team trade (Feb.
- Hornets acquire Harrell from Wizards (Feb.
Where is Russell Westbrook going?
Los Angeles LakersRussell Westbrook / Current team (#0 / Point guard)
What team is Anthony Davis on?
Los Angeles LakersAnthony Davis / Current team (#3 / Power forward, Center)
When can NBA trades happen again?
A free agent who signs a standard NBA player contract (or a player who signs, or is converted to, a standard NBA player contract while under a Two-Way Contract) cannot be traded for three months following the date the contract is signed or until December 15 of the Salary Cap Year in which the contract is signed.
Is Lillard coming back?
It’s official: Damian Lillard will not return to court for Blazers this season.