Table of Contents
What value will you add to our company interview answer?
Know people who work at the company, highlight your cultural fit. Give examples of the traits you share in common, and how important it is for you to add to the culture. Use the product, highlight your passion for its use. Give examples of how your knowledge of the product will help you to add value.
What can you contribute to this company sample answer?
I can contribute my organizational skills and my ability to work well in a group. I have the experience, contacts, and knowledge to contribute to the rapid growth of this business • Vision. I am experienced in the areas this company needs to grow, and my ability to plan ahead will help facilitate that growth.
What is your goals or dreams in life?
Goals Do Come True Dreams can inspire you, but goals can change your life. Sometimes it only takes one step to change a dream into a goal. Always dream big, but make sure your goals are just as big. Because dreams don’t come true… but goals do.
What can you contribute or offer to this company?
How to answer “What can you contribute to this company?”
- Provide concrete examples from your past.
- Discuss your skills.
- Demonstrate how your skills fit with this specific company.
- Support your answers with data.
How do you write goals in life?
How to Plan Your Life Goals and Actually Achieve Them
- Make a List of Your Goal Destinations.
- Think About the Time Frame to Have the Goal Accomplished.
- Write Down Your Goals Clearly.
- Write Down What You Need to Do for Each Goal.
- Write Down Your Timeframe With Specific and Realistic Dates.
- Schedule Your To-Dos.
- Use Your Reticular Activating System to Get Your Goal.
What is your biggest dream or goal?
“My biggest dream is to be able to take care of my family financially and physically, I guess. I mean your parents, when you grew up, they take care of you and everything, so my parents did everything they could to give me a good life.