What would you steal to slightly inconvenience someone?
Someone asks what people would steal to mildly inconvenience their victims, and the tweets roll in
- Pants buttons.
- Refrigerator lightbulbs.
- The wand to the blinds.
- Go big or go home.
- Remote battery covers.
- Pillows and labels.
- Stealing freshness.
- Left socks.
What is the difference between inconvenience and inconvenient?
As nouns the difference between inconvenient and inconvenience. is that inconvenient is (obsolete) an inconsistency, an incongruity while inconvenience is the quality of being inconvenient.
What is something inconvenient?
: something that causes trouble or problems : something that is inconvenient. inconvenience. verb. English Language Learners Definition of inconvenience (Entry 2 of 2) : to cause trouble or problems for (someone)
What are acts of community service?
Do Things for Your Community:
- Walk kids home from school.
- Rake leaves for an elderly neighbor.
- Mow your neighbor’s lawn.
- Offer dog-walking services.
- If you know another language, be a translator at parent-teacher conferences.
- Babysit during PTA meetings.
- Foster a shelter animal.
What are the biggest inconveniences in life?
Top 40 modern inconveniences in life
- Intermittent WiFi connection.
- Calls from unknown numbers.
- Forgetting passwords.
- Running out of phone battery.
- Late trains/buses.
- Paying extra for luggage on a flight.
- When your computer needs to ‘update’ seemingly every morning.
- Not being able to find the end of the sticky tape.
What is another word for inconvenience?
In this page you can discover 37 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for inconvenience, like: nuisance, discommode, annoy, help, incommodiousness, incommode, trouble, convenience, awkward detail, annoyance and awkwardness.
What are some minor inconveniences?
21 Minor Inconveniences That Literally Piss Everyone Off
- When you want to sneeze but can’t.
- When your iPhone dies and you have to wait the longest five minutes of your life for it to turn back on once you plug it in.
- When your sock starts falling down inside your shoe.
- When you’re rushing to get somewhere and start hitting every single red light.