Where can I meet gays in Paris?
Top gay bars in Paris
- Les Souffleurs. 5 out of 5 stars. Les Souffleurs is all about relaxation, refinement and modernity, a hip little gay bar in the centre of the Marais that would be difficult to spot if you…
- Banana Café 5 out of 5 stars.
- FreeDJ. 5 out of 5 stars.
- Le CUD Bar. 5 out of 5 stars.
Does Paris have a gay scene?
Paris Gay Scene Paris offers the gay traveler excellent nightlife and a comfortable atmosphere. The gay scene keeps its home in Le Marais, where you will find gay bars, restaurants, cafes, and shops. But while Le Marais is the heart of gay Paris, you’ll find gay-friendly venues throughout the city.
Are there gay clubs in Paris?
Since the legalization of same sex marriage in 2013, the city has remained at the center of France’s gay community. There are numerous LGBTQ friendly spaces in the city, specifically bars and clubs in areas like Montmartre, Pigalle and most importantly, the gay district of the city, Le Marais.
What do gays do in Paris?
Other festive event: the closing of TIP (Tournoi International de Paris), Check the schedules on their respective websites and Facebook pages.
- Open Café Bar.
- Le Cox. Bar.
- Banana Café Bar.
- La Java. Disco and club.
- Débonair Café Disco and club.
- Gibus. Disco and club.
- La Machine du Moulin Rouge. Disco and club.
Where do lesbians hang out in Paris?
- La Mutinerie. 176-178 rue Saint Martin, 75003.
- Bar Ouf. 182 Rue Saint Martin 75003.
- Rosa Bonheur. 2 Allée de la Cascade, 75019 (inside Parc des Buttes Chaumont) // Port des Invalides, 75007 (on the river Seine)
- 3W Kafé 8 Rue des Ecouffes, 75004.
- So What.
- Le Tango.
- La Kidnapping.
Is Paris a gay-friendly city?
Paris welcomes all the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and straight public! With a lively LGBT community and a great tourism offer, the French capital is full of gay- and lesbian-friendly places to sleep, eat and party at.
Where can I find lesbians in Paris?
- 3W Café
- 3w means “Woman With Woman” but you can imagine also all kinds of combinations… it’s always with love and friendship anyway.
- La Minuterie (anciently Unity Bar)
- The Big Butch lesbian Bar, not very crowded but spacious and not very welcoming to men, but that’s the house rules!
- Chez Moune.
How do you spell Gay Paree?
Paris tourism officials want to give new meaning to the term “Gay Paree.” The French capital has always wooed visitors with its reputation for fine dining and high fashion, and Paris continually cashes in on its mystique as the land of love and romance.
Where do lesbians live in Paris?
Montparnasse of the early 1900s might have been lesbian central, but where do you go to meet other queer people in Paris in the 21st Century?…Your Ultimate Guide to Queer Paris
- 1 La Mutinerie.
- 2 3W Kafé
- 3 La Champmeslé
- 4 Velvet Bar Paris.
- 5 Le Bar’Ouf.
- 6 Rosa Bonheur.
- 7 Rive Gauche.
- 8 Chez Marie.
Are there lesbians in Paris?
Is Paris good for LGBT?
Paris has been named by many publications as one of the most gay-friendly cities in the world, with Le Marais, Quartier Pigalle and Bois de Boulogne being said to have a thriving LGBT community and nightlife.
Is Lyon gay-friendly?
With a busy and varied network of associations, lively activists, loads of venues, and an inclusive, straight friendly attitude to having fun, it’s no coincidence that Lyon is considered to be France’s most gay-friendly city.