Can you use Google meet on iPad without app?
Google Meet works on any device. Join a meeting from your desktop/laptop, Android, or iPhone/iPad. Or you can learn more about Google Meet interoperability with non-Google systems.
Can students post pictures on Google classroom?
If your student wrote out the answers to the work on paper, the student can submit photos of work on Google Classroom. If using a phone to take photos of the work, take the photos first. Once logged in, touch the class the student wants to enter. Touch File to add your photo.
How do you share your iPad screen on Google meet?
How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen with Google Meet
- Tap the ellipsis (three dots) button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap Present Screen.
- A menu on your phone/tablet will pop up to indicate where you’ll share your screen. Select Meet.
Can you present on Google meet on an iPad?
People who use Hangouts Meet, the G Suite video meeting app, may present the contents of their screen in a meeting. On an iPhone or iPad, when you broadcast your screen to the Hangouts Meet iOS app, the app displays the contents of your screen with your audio.
How do you send a private comment to a student on Google classroom?
Send a private comment to your teacher
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account. For example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the class.
- Choose an option: On the Stream page, click the assignment or question.
- Click Add private comment.
- Enter your comment click Post .
Can students read private comments on Google classroom?
You can add private comments for a student. The student sees and responds to your comment when they open the returned assignment. If the student responds to your comment, you can read it and reply in the grading tool. Important: Private comments can’t be edited or deleted after you post them.
Is there a way to archive old assignments in Google Classroom?
How to archive a class in Google Classroom: Go to classroom.google.com. On the class card, click More then click Archive. Click Archive to confirm.
Can students delete private comments on Google classroom?
Classroom makes a copy of the file to attach to your post and saves the copy to the class Drive folder. You can only delete your own posts. If you delete a post, all the comments associated with it are also deleted. You can’t undo this action.
How do I see submissions in Google Classroom?
See work across all classes
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In.
- At the top, click To review.
- (Optional) To filter your work by class, click All classes and select a class.
- Click a title to view submissions.
- (Optional) To see or hide work based on due dates, click the Down arrow or Up arrow .