What is the best song for a birthday?
Best birthday songs of all time, ranked
- ‘Birthday’ by The Beatles.
- ‘Happy Birthday’ by Stevie Wonder.
- ‘In Da Club’ by 50 Cent.
- ‘It’s My Party’ by Leslie Gore.
- ‘Happy Birthday’ by Altered Images.
- ‘Birthday’ by Destiny’s Child.
- ‘Birthday’ by Twista.
- ‘Happy Birthday’ by ‘Weird’ Al Yankovic.
Which Hindi song is suitable for birthday?
Badhai Ho Badhai Janamdin Ki Tumko | Lata Mangeshkar,Happy Birthday Song | Mera Munna, 1968.
Which Hindi song is best for husband birthday?
14 Bollywood Songs to dedicate to your lover!
- #1. Rooh!
- #2. Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse – Jackpot.
- #3. Heere Moti Mein Na Chahu (Saiyyan) – Kailash Kher.
- #5. Janam Janam Sath Chalna Yuhi – Dilwale.
- #7. Tum Se Hi – Jab We Met.
- #1. Agar Tum Saath Ho!
- #2. Tum Hi Ho – Aashiqui 2.
- #3. Moh-moh Ke Dhaage – Dum Laga Ke Haisha!
How do you send music in a text?
Text a Song Songs and audio files already saved to your phone are easy to text. On an Android, open the intended recipient in your text messages and select the “Plus” sign to add a file. Several options will appear for different file types. Select the “Audio” option then hit “Choose a music track” to send a saved song.
What are some good Happy Birthday quotes?
– Don’t be sad. – Happy birthday! – Don’t imprison yourself in thoughts of how life has gone by. – Happy, happy, happy 40th birthday, to the most amazing person I know! – At this special turning point in your life remember to take a moment, to reminisce in all of the good memories which you have created and reflect on the many
What to say in Happy Birthday?
Casual,short birthday messages are always a nice touch. I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
What are some birthday sayings?
Juliet Dunlop told Ranvir Singh in the studio: “We are surrounded by good wishes this morning – these are some of the 30,000 birthday cards for Edna. “It’s all thanks to staff here who were determined that Edna’s 101st birthday was going to be a very
What are some creative ways to say Happy Birthday?
Be happy because you will never be as young as you are today.